Chapter 21

Jungkook woke up just in time to see Taehyung getting into the room.He definitely didn't sleep in their room.His side of the bed was cold.

"Good morning"the smaller started

"What's so good about the morning"Taehyung responded rather rudely

"I'm sorry"Jungkook felt dejected when he realized that that Taehyung might have been still upset over the happenings of the preceding night.

Taehyung sighed on seeing the omega's sad expression and sat on the bed"Why should you be sorry.I should be the one apologizing"

"Why should you?"Jungkook asked a bit taken aback

"Because you had to hear about my past from other people.Trust me I was going to tell you"

"Then why didn't you?"Jungkook asked with a small voice.

"I was afraid that you would walk away when you learn that you be getting married to a murder.I know what you think of me right now"Taehyung said

"You don't know what I think of you.Whatever happened back then wasn't your fault.You didn't attack first.You shouldn't be treated badly because you are different from the rest of us.You didn't ask to be what you are.Its not like you applied to be a hybrid.It wasn't a choice"

"So you aren't leaving?"the alpha asked in a childish yet cute manner

"Don't be silly Taehyung.Even if i wanted to leave I don't have anywhere to go"Jungkook said like it was no big deal.

"But that shouldn't be reason for you to stick around with a monster"

"Do  you really want me to go.Why are you reasoning so much.You are one stubborn fellow aren't you?"Jungkook furrowed his brows

Taehyung shook his head"No never.I don't want you to go.Not if I can help it"

"And I'm not going anywhere either so it's settled then"Jungkook smiled in reassurance.

"I didn't know that this one mistake of mine will keep haunting me for life"the alpha wailed

"It will get better.You will be fixed.But you have to allow yourself to forgive your friends"

"No"Taehyung said dispassionately"I'm not ready to forgive them yet so don't make me"

"I won't force you but you have to reconsider.We are getting engaged soon and what's a party without your friends"Jungkook asked in a soothing manner.

"Can we not talk about this?"Taehyung asked softly

"They didn't mean harm Taehyung"the omega insisted

"Jungkook, can we not do this.If you keep this up I won't ever talk to you again"

"Sorry"he nibbled on his lip

"Do you have anything you want to ask me Jungkook because your face says a lot"

"Were you able to get any sleep last night?"

"Why ask when you know the answer to that question"Taehyung said softly

"If you knew you wouldn't be able to sleep without me then why did you sleep somewhere else.Were you mad at me"

"Yes I was mad and disappointed but not with you.You did no wrong"Taehyung admitted

"Let's drop the subject.You are going to work aren't you?"Jungkook wanted nothing than to get over the incident

"If I don't then I will go crazy"

"Do you mean to say I'm the one who drives you crazy?"the omega asked in surprise.