Chapter 50

Jungkook could hear faint knocking as if it was from a distance away.As he came to the knock seemed to be getting louder and louder.Finally he jolted awake.

"Sir?"

Jungkook couldn't respond because his throat was patched.He looked besides him and saw Taehyung sleeping there.His hair looked pretty normal.It was black.As it should have been.

"Was i dreaming?"Jungkook thought as he pulled himself into a sitting position.He didn't feel any pain in any part of his body but he was definitely naked.

The person who was knocking on the door proved to be persistent and it was giving Jungkook a headache so he decided to attend to the door.He grabbed his morning robe and put it on.

He tried to open the door only to realize it was locked.He exhaled and then unlocked it.Jungkook was met with Yuna's worried face.

"Thank goodness you are okay?I was starting to think that you had died.Please forgive me saying it"

"Why would you think we died?"Jungkook asked as he yawn.

"Well because... because you didn't come out of your room in four days and it was locked"

Jungkook's breath hitched"Four days?"He remembered that he had locked it when Taehyung went out hunting.

"At first we thought it was because of your heat but we grew worried as time went on"

"Thanks for checking up on us"Jungkook said

"Shall I make you breakfast"

"Please"Jungkook smiled.When he got back into their room he sat on the bed and tried to recall events of that night.Now it had been proved that it wasn't a dream.

From what he could remember he passed out after Taehyung had knotted him for the nth time.Everything from there went blank.For him it was understandable that he was exhausted but what could have happened to his husband.

Jungkook shook his head.He needed to have a shower before he could do anymore agonizing.He shook Taehyung up but the alpha didn't wake up.After a fifth try he gave up and took a shower on his own.

When he came back he tried to wake up the alpha but he wouldn't barge.Jungkook grew anxious after each passing second.His husband wasn't dead was he?

Only the family doctor could answer his questions so he called him up.The doctor turned up earlier than expected.

Jungkook waited patiently as the doctor examined his husband.After thirty minutes he asked to see the omega.

"Did you find out what's wrong with my husband?"the omega asked impatiently when the doctor descended the staircase.

"I couldn't find anything.In fact nothing is wrong with him.Its like he is sleeping but won't wake up.All his organs are in perfect condition and vitals are normal.He isn't even in a coma either."the doctor explained.

"That's even scarier.What am I supposed to think about that"Jungkook asked

"Just have patience ,Mr Kim.Just let me know if anything changes"

"I definitely will"

®®®®

Five months later.

It felt like it had been five years since Jungkook had been sitting and watching his sleeping husband.Nothing had changed since then.It wasn't normal but there was nothing he could do about it.

Jungkook smiled as he wiped his husband's face as well as his hands"This beard doesn't suit you Mr Kim.Nowadays you are starting to look like someone I don't know"