Chapter 26

Jungkook shifted on his side for the nth time since Taehyung left for work.He was hoping he would get some sleep after breakfast but it proved impossible.He was restless and he couldn't deny that.According to Taehyung the wedding planner was going to play him a little visit today.And another thing he learnt was that their wedding would be in a month.Jungkook didn't know how to feel about the fact that he didn't have any input in that decision whatsoever.

At times he tend to forget the fact that this was a contracted marriage and it would be on Taehyung's terms as he was the dominant party.Maybe it's time he accepted his fate once and for all.

A gentle tap on the door broke him out of his trence.

"Yes?"

"Your friend Sanha is here"

"Please send him in"Jungkook said absent mindedly.Whe he realized what he had just said he jumped out of bed.It was Sanha after all.What was he even thinking.

A minute later Sanha had opened the door to his room and his jaw hung open on seeing the enterior.

"Who gave you the right to live in luxury.Platinum and gold"his friend exclaimed

"Are you going to come in or should I close the door"Jungkook smiled from the bed.

"You can't blame me.This is something else.What does a kid like you need this huge ass bedroom for?"Sanha asked

"It's not mine.You know that.Stop overreacting.You are driving me nuts"Jungkook chuckled

"Must be nice getting married to an older rich man.I envy you"Sanha said with open admiration.

"There is absolutely nothing to envy about my life.You know nothing about my relationship with Taehyung"Jungkook said

"Whom are you kidding.Everyone knows about your relationship with Taehyung.Its all over social media"

Jungkook stopped picking up the pillows that were scattered on the carpet"What? Social media"

"Don't act like you don't know.Werent you on your little date with your fiance yesterday from the afternoon till evening.Didnt you walk holding hands and stuff"

"Who did that?"

"Those girls from college.They didn't really believe that you and Taehyung are actually together so they did their little investigation"Sanha said casually.

"They did what?"Jungkook exclaimed in surprise

"But as it turned out they didn't get anything against you.And the funny part is that they started being a fans of your relationship.Trust me you need to be on social media"

"Is social media that fun?"Jungkook asked

"Excuse me.What century are you living in.Give me your phone.I will set up accounts for you"

"I really don't know about that"Jungkook said mildly

"Wait ,did your fiance forbid you.Older guys tend to be overbearing I heard"

"He didn't say anything of that sort.I just don't feel comfortable with the idea"

"Just checking"Sanha sang

"Why don't you make yourself comfortable on the couch while I do some cleaning and laundry.I haven't done so in a while"

"Why would you do all that when your house is full of helpers?"Sanha asked

Jungkook smiled thinking how his friends had just sounded like a certain alpha he knew.

"If I don't do anything around here I will go nuts"