Chapter 67

Taehyung was disappointed when Nayeon dropped the twins early in the morning.This meant that he couldn't do much with Jungkook.On the other hand the twins had been dying to see their mother.They don't function well without the omega.

"Couldn't they stay a couple more days so we could have some fun"Taehyung said as he rose up from their bed

Jungkook glared at him"I can't believe you.What kind of father looks for an opportunity to get rid of his children whenever he can.For your kind information I won't be leaving them at their grandmas even for a day longer.I should have seen through you"

"Kookie"Taehyung tried to placate the omega.

"How will they feel if they hear you?"

The twins then rushed into the room"Morning guys"they sang in unision

"Morning my dearest babies"Jungkook smiled at kissed each of their cheeks.

"We missed you.Isn't that so oppa?"Hanuel asked

"Yes,we wanna sleep with you tonight.Is it alright if we cuddle with you?"Hansung asked

"Of course.We can kick your daddy out.He doesn't have to join us.He complains too much and its getting on my nerves"Jungkook said

"Thats not fair"the alpha complained

"Mommy can you do my hair'

"Daddy can you fix my bike for me.I think it's broken"Hansung said

"Sure champ"

"Can we have a match after lunch.With bikes.At Han river.Pretty please daddy"Hanuel asked her father with puppy eyes that resembled Jungkook's.

"Your mommy isn't good at ridding stuff.He doesn't have the confidence"

"Taehyung"Jungkook gave his husband the sharpest death glared.He wasn't going to bring up their bedroom issues in front of the kids.

"Mommy you don't know how to ride a bike"

"I do.It's just been a while.I last rode one in high school"

"You will do better.Just say yes mommy"

"I will come but before that your father and I have something to tell you"

"Are we having a sibling?"Hansung was the first to ask

"You two are enough for us and you should be enough for each other"

"So what's the big announcement"

"We are getting married again"Jungkook finally announced

"Were you divorced?"

Jungkook mentally facepalmed.Why was his son such a sensitive thinker.Taehyung hadn't seen that coming either.

"No,Hansung.We weren't"Taehyung replied"There is no harm in doing it again.It's a way of strengthing our bond"

"Yaaay."Hanuel cheered"I have never been to a wedding before.Mommy can I be the the flower girl or the maid of honour"

"Yes whatever you want to be my princess"

"Did you guys have breakfast?"

"No,we didn't.We left in a hurry"

"Don't worry.Daddy will make breakfast for you.Let mommy rest for today"Taehyung said.

"Oh you are so sweet"

"Daddy we will have to make mommy look pretty at the wedding"Hanuel chirped

"He is already pretty"