Chapter 54

Jungkook groaned in frustration.He wanted to shift to a better sleeping position but he couldn't.He just stared at the ceiling with his hand on his now seven month old baby bump.He bit his lip and curled his toes thinking about how much everything about him had changed.

He was tired most of the time therefore he spend most of his day sleeping.Before he wanted to gain weight and now that he hid ,he has started hating himself.He couldn't even stand to look himself in the mirror because of how chubby he had grown.His bludder was constantly driving him out of his mind.

Another thing which was worse than all those combined was the fact that he would be expected to breastfeed.Over the months the changes have been coming more prominent.His nipples were getting swollen and tender by the day.

By any means he would want to avoid going through breastfeedinv.Was it so bad after all?If it was so then why Jimin do it like it's the most natural thing on earth.One thing was certain .That was Taehyung was going to tease him to death about it.

Taehyung opened the door with a breakfast tray.Jungkook frowned when he saw him.Here we go again, Taehyung thought.Lately Jungkook was being nothing but a bitch.All he does is frown and get annoyed over petty issues.He is also overly sensitive too.

"Your breakfast is here"Taehyung smiled as he set the tray on the bed.

"I'm not hungry"the omega looked away, pouting.

"What did I do?"

"You forgot our third anniversary.How could you?"

"I'm sorry.I had a lot on my mind"

"Like what?You took a break from work so I don't know what could have occupied your mind that you would forget such an occasion"

"I did forget but didn't  I throw a party to celebrate it in the end?"

"Because I had reminded you.Otherwise you wouldn't have thought about it"

"I'm sorry my love"

"Whatever"

"Are you going to eat now"

"Sure"

"Good boy"Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a sitting position and then kissed both of his cheeks."My pretty baby, I love you"

"Love you too"

Taehyung watched Jungkook eat with endearment.He didn't even much and then stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I just feel uneasy"

"You want to throw up?"

Jungkook nodded"My head is spinning too"

"Should we go to the doctor?"

"No, the pharmacist said the new prenatals that Namjoon hyung prescribed might have some side effects.Maybe that's what is happening.I will get used to them"

"You started taking them yesterday didn't you?"

"Yeah"

"Why not stop taking them?"

"I have to take them.I have no choice.Namjoon hyung knows best.I trust him"

"I have to go out for work today.You can come with me if you want.

"I don't want to walk.Im too tired to do anything today"

"Not even a shower?"

"Can we skip.Just for today"

"Fine.I will get ready to leave"

"Do that"

"Should I get you anything"