Chapter 55

Taehyung paid close attention to Jungkook for the following month and made a shocking discovery.Jungkook was indeed becoming weaker and weaker by the day.And another alarming issue was that he was having trouble breathing from time to time.It was as if the children in his tummy were sucking his energy and that was evident to everyone around him.

Since that day there had been tension between Taehyung and the pregnant omega.It was obvious that it was because of Yuri's visit.The alpha felt betrayed that his omega had been in kahoots with his mother even though he knew how he felt about her.

Jungkook waddled into the study so his hand supporting his back.Taehyung studied him closely.His chubby cheeks had disappeared overnight and replaced with sharp cheekbones.

"Why did you get up?Do you need anything?"

"I want to go somewhere.I feel stuff in here"Jungkook whispered

"Where would you want to go in that state.Who would be there to take care of you besides me"

"Your mother will.I want to go over to her place"

"Jungkook please don't start throwing unnecessary tantrums.Haven't you done enough?Just because I forgave you ,you decided to act up again"

"I'm not throwing tantrums.I can't be in this environment with you.You are mad at me I know that.This might just be the last month of my life and I can't spend it in such a tense environment.I feel alone even when we are laying on the same bed"

"Then go"Taehyung deadpan

"What?"Jungkook asked in surprise.He was disappointed by his husband's attitude towards him.

"Didn't you hear me.Go wherever you want to go.I won't stop you.Isnt that what you want.Did you think I would stop you"

"Okay"Jungkook whispered and then walked away while holding his tummy.He felt like crying and he didn't know why.The omega was scared of leaving Taehyung alone.

Jungkook went to Yuri's house and stayed the night there.His mother in law was very attentive and carrying.He wasn't aware she would betray him when the morning comes.She called Taehyung to come over and take him home.

Yuri knew that Jungkook needed his husband now more than anything.Taehyung was supposed to be the bigger person in their relationship but he was impulsive at times

Although he pretended to be angry he was glad that he could spend the last days of his life with the man that he loved.That very day Taehyung accidentally bumped into Jungkook on the staircase and the omega almost fell over on his tummy.

The day did not go well because Jungkook wouldn't stop shouting.He accused his husband of trying to murder his  unborn babies.The matter ended with Taehyung massaging Jungkook's swollen legs.He also offered him sweets so he could shut up and it did.Only for a while.

"How the mighty has fallen.Who knew that losing half of your strength would make you so humble.I can't believe you are massaging my feet.Where did your arrogance go Mr Kim"

Taehyung chuckled and said"For a person who is going to die you sure talk too much.Rather than wasting your energy on me why don't you write a will instead.Oh....i remember.You have nothing to leave behind do you"

Jungkook became furious.He nibbled on his lip furioudly and slapped Taehyung's face and stormed off.The alpha held his cheek is suprise wondering if that had really happened.At some point in his life he was going to miss this drama.

When Taehyung's wanted to go to bed he found the door locked.It was just a clear  indication that he wasn't welcomed in their bedroom for the night.

After waking up the following morning Jungkook looked for his husband.Walking wasn't any easy feat for him but he had to do it.An hour went by and he still couldn't find Taehyung anywhere in the house.He sat down and had his breakfast thinking of where his husband could be.His pride wouldn't let him pick up the phone.