Chapter 42

Jungkook had never waited for Taehyung this eagerly.It had been hours since Jaehyun had broke into his room and he hadn't been calm since them.

Earlier than usual Taehyung came back home.Jungkook just assumed it was because he didn't want to be caught up in the storm that was starting soon.

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung who was also walking in his direction with quick hurried steps.

"Taehyung I'm glad that you are early.I have something to tell you urgently and it can't wait"he uttered in one breath.

"I also have something to show you"

"What?"

Taehyung threw a bunch of photographs on the the floor.Guess who those belonged to .You guessed it right Jaehyun and Jungkook.There were photos of them every time they met including the day Jaehyun kissed Jungkook.Another thing to be noted was that each photo had the very date it was taken.Even the one from today was there.

Jungkook covered his mouth in horror.What baffled him was why Sanha wasn't in any photos that were taken on the occasions the three of them were together.There was something compromising in each picture and anyone who saw them would think what Taehyung was thinking right now.This situation looked more like a set up if you ask Jungkook.

"What's your relationship with him?"

"Taehyung it's not what you are thinking.I need you to calm down.Where did you even get these from"

"Does it matter where I got them ?"

"Yes it does because..."

Taehyung cut him off"They were made up.Didnt you kiss him in public?Are you going to deny that?"

"He was the one who kissed me.I didn't want it.I swear"

"He kissed you yet you continued to meet him.Please go ahead and convince me that you didn't like it.Humour me"

"I didn't want to meet him again but he always used Sanha to get to me.Sanha didn't know anything about what happened.Taehyung please don't do this"

"I haven't done anything.You did everything.This"Taehyung pointed at the pictures on the floor"Was happening for the last month under my nose.I was happy that you had finally agreed for us to start a family and then you went and did this....."

"I really wanted to tell you about him kissing me.I swear"

"Then why didn't you?"Taehyung yelled furiously.

"I was scared you would react the way you did"

"And what exctaly did you solve by hiding the truth from me"

"I'm really sorry Taehyung"he wept

"Jungkook how could you.How dare you let another guy into my house."

"I didn't let him.He came over on his own today.I don't even know where he got my address from"

"Whom are you fooling.This isn't the first time that scum had been at this house"

"Taehyung I swear I don't know about him coming"

"Take at these goddam photos properly"Taehyung roared and so did the thunder out side."He was here on three occasions and you are saying you weren't aware of that?"

"Taehyung I swear I didn't know.Please believe me"

"What exactly did you do with him in my room.I can't even begin to imagine"

"Taehyung this is all a misunderstanding.Please sit down and I will explain"

Taehyung's eyes flashed red and he gripped Jungkook's jaw"Listen you are going to shut up now and I will do the talking"