Chapter 51

Two hours later Mingyu dropped by.He always had stuff for Jungkook to sign on behalf of his husband because he was the one who had the power of attorney

Jungkook studied the document closely before signing on the document.

"You know you shouldn't be making me do things like this in this condition"Jungkook pouted.

"My apologies sir"

Jungkook smiled"I was only joking Mr Kim.Its not your fault but my husband's who decided to hibanate untimely and  create problems for me "

"I will be on my way then"

"Thank you.Please keep up the good work"

Mingyu bowed and then excused himself.

"Why don't you go and take a nap while dinner gets ready?"Ms Yeo beseeched.

"I want chocolate"

"Jungkook you aren't allowed to snack right before dinner"

"But the baby wants it"

Ms Yeo sighed.He couldn't say no to the omega when his lips were puckered into an adorable pout.

"Fine.You can have it.Just for today"

"Thanks mother in law.You are simply the best"

"I will go and get it for you then"she said staring at the pregnant omega fondly.

"No"Jungkook jumped onto his feet"You don't have to.I can still walk.I really don't wanna be a bother"

"You aren't being a bother.You are pregnant and it's your right to be pampered"

"You are right."the omega's voice became distant"I deserve to be pampered but by the moron who did this to me"

Ms Yeo laughed"I won't argue"

"Good"Jungkook waddled into the kitchen.He opened the fridge and grabbed a mint flavoured chocolate bar and then left for his room.

While he was about to leave the living room he saw Taehyung standing on the bottom of the staircase.

Jungkook's breath hitched"Taehyung is that you?"

The aftermentioned alpha didn't move or breath.Was this an illusion.Well there was only one way to find out.

Jungkook took quick strides and then embraced the man that was in front of him.This was real.He squeezed the man even tighter and the alpha hugged him back.

"Tae..."he cried", You are finally awake.I thought you wouldn't wake up .I was  so scared that I wouldn't get to see you again"

"I'm fine"the alpha's voice was hoarse and deeper than usual.Jungkook had never seen him this pale.

On hearing the alpha's voice the omega broke down even more.He cried out loud in relief.He had thought he would never hear that voice again.

"Why are you crying so much.Dont you think you are being overdramatic"Taehyung chuckled dryly

"I'm crying because I'm so happy that you are awake.You don't know what those five months have been like for me"Jungkook said

Taehyung froze momentarily and broke the hug.When Jungkook hugged him he had felt a bump rub against his abdomen and he had to know what it was exactly.

"What's this Jungkook?"the alpha's gaze never left the omega's stomach.The alpha had to be sure of what he was seeing.

Jungkook gazed up at his husband in disbelief.The sudden change in aura and facial expression of his husband, had the omega taken aback.