Chapter 20

"Jungkook I'm talking to you"Taehyung raised his voice

The said omega snapped out of his trance"Huh ,did you say something?"

"Why are you spacing out over dinner.Are you tired or sleepy.Is the food not to your liking?"

"It's not that Taehyung"

"Then what .I asked you how your little date with Jin hyung went but you ignored me"Taehyung pointed out

"I didn't ignore you.I just didn't hear you.Im sorry"Jungkook apologized

"Did you have fun?"Taehyung asked solemnly

What fun.Jungkook wished he hadn't gone to meet the older omegas at all.How could he let Taehyung know what they told him about the alpha.Something that Taehyung himself hadn't told him.

Flashback

After eating lunch Jungkook had finally gotten comfortable with his fellow omegas.

"Jungkook ,we really care about you a lot since you are the first person ever to draw Taehyung's attention"

"Are you saying this to make me blush hyung"

"No, I'm being sincere.We wouldn't want to see you getting hurt"

"Taehyung ... won't hurt me"

"Of course he won't.We all know that he cares for you immensely but they are certain things you should know about him"

"Like the fact that he is a hybrid?"Jungkook asked and the pair was supposed.

"You knew"

"I did"

"But however that's not the only thing.Taehyung killed a person when he was seventeen and we thought it is important you know that before you two get married"

Jungkook swallowed drly"You said he did what?"

"Taehyung left the house for the first time since his birth.No one was aware that he had left the house and headed for the woods.A boy saw him . He saw his real form and attacked him.Taehyung had no choice but to retaliate.Things got out of control and ended up killing him.It wasn't by choice"

"Why are you telling me all this?.He obviously did it out of self defence didn't he?.Who am I to hold his past against him"

"After that day he couldn't sleep.He started having reoccurring nightmares.At some point he agreed to go for therapy but then he suddenly stopped."

"We want you to try and convince him to go back to therapy because he still needs it.He will suffer insomnia for the rest of his life if he doesn't  get rid of the guilt"

"Do you think he will listen to me"

"You mean to him a lot than we mean to him so I'm sure he will consider it"

"If you really feel that's in his best interest I will try."

"Thanks , Jungkook.You are such an angel.We all want the best for him"

"Let's go to bed"Taehyung's voice broke Jungkook out of his trance

"You mean I should go to bed.Once we reach the bedroom you always take a shower and desert me"Jungkook frowned

"Do you need cuddles?"

"Yes"he said teasingly

"Then you will get cuddles tonight sweetheart"Taehyung said