Chapter 15

Jungkook had been awake for about ten minutes now hoping that Taehyung would finally let go of him.The alpha's alarm had went off about fifteen minutes ago but he still wouldn't get up.It had been like this for a week now.

Their daily routine hadn't changed one bit.They woke up together , had breakfast together as well as dinner together.Taehyung was still holding Jungkook in his sleep.Not to mention they still urged here and there on a daily basis.

After giving it much thought Jungkook spoke up"Aren't you going to work.If you are going then you better wake up now or you will be late"

It only took those words for Jungkook to hear groaning behind him.Taehyung had finally got up.

"You know I would give anything for you not to nag me every morning , Jungkook"the alpha groaned

"You have been oversleeping lately.Is work no longer fun for you?"the omega asked

"It's you who has that effect on me"

"Really now"

Taehyung glared at the omega and went into the bathroom to start his morning routine.

Jungkook crawled out of bed and made the bed before anything else.Once he was done he went to the dressing room.Since the week started he had indulged in picking up clothes for Taehyung to wear at work and surprisingly enough the alpha didn't seem to mind as long it was black.Thats all that was in his closet.

Jungkook first took out the suit and set it aside.He opened two giant drawers that contained wrist watches and neckties respectively.Once he was done with that he picked out a pair of socks and Italian shoes.Not forgetting to select the shirt as well as the cuff links.With that his tasks was done.

As he walked out of the dress room , simultaneously Taehyung walked out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.Jungkook just like every morning pretended that the alpha's upper body was nothing.He went and sat on the bed while the alpha walked over to the dressing room.

Jungkook's phone rang and he mindlessly answered the call the same time Taehyung spoke up.

"You forgot the underwear  sweetheart"

"Taehyung I told you I wouldn't be touching that"Jungkook yelled from the bed

"Jungkook ???"came a voice on the phone.

Shit it was Sanha.He probably wanted to talk about their graduation and he had to hear that.Jungkook ended up the call and switched his phone off.Now what was he going to tell his best friend when they meet at the graduation.

Taehyung came out of the dressing room and saw Jungkook bitting his nails while he was shaking his legs.

"What happened to you?"

"Sanha"he stated.

"What about him?"the older tilted his head.

"I think he heard our little chat about underwear.How will I explain this to him"Jungkook cried in frustation.

"I'm sure you will figure out something to tell him.He is your best friend isn't he?"Taehyung probed

"It won't be that bad right?"the younger pouted

Taehyung nodded"If you are done being overdramatic shall we head down.I need to leave soon"

"Taehyung wait.About my graduation..."

"I'm sure I have made all the necessary arrangements.Ms Yeo will be accompanying you and Mr Lim will drive you there.Do you need anything else.Flowers maybe ?"

Jungkook shook his head"Its not that"

"Then what is it"

"I just wished you could be there because you are the one who has made this day possible for me"Jungkook said earnestly