Chapter 6

It had been ages since Taehyung had been eyeing the meal in front of him.I mean Jungkook.

"Taehyung are you okay.You suddenly went quite is everything okay?"the omega was oblivious to whatever was going on in the alpha's mind.

"Are you really not afraid of me?"Tell me honestly Jungkook

Jungkook gazed up at the devestaingly handsome man"Do I really  have to prove it?"

The confidence with which Jungkook looked the alpha in the eyes was more than a answer for Taehyung.

"Wear some pants Jungkook"he said  as his glorious eyes racked over the omega's curves in a way that was insolent

"Don't look .I thought you  were a decent man ,Mr Kim.How could you?"

"I can't help it.How can I not look at something that's right there in the open"Taehyung said innocently

"To avoid situations like this happening in the future, you knock before you enter this room.Alright?"Jungkook asked hopefully.

"I can't knock in my own room can I?"the alpha smirked.

"Then what about me.I need my privacy?"

"For what?"

"Do you enjoy someone starring at your body? Because I don't"

"It depends on who that person is"

"Where were you last night?"Jungkook had finally asked the question he had been dying to ask since the alpha made his appearance.

"Were you worried?"

"I wasn't but your guardian was.Next time please take your phone with you for the sake of communication.Dont trouble the poor woman by making her wait for you"

"Noted"Taehyung hummed.

"You still haven't answered my question.I asked where you have been last night"Jungkook asked completely disregarding the fact that he didn't have any pants on.

"Don't you think it's too early for you to be acting like a suspicious wife"

"Just how did I act like a suspicious wife.Im too good for that"

Jungkook was taken by surprise when Taehyung grabbed him by the waist with an unexpected force."What are you doing,Mr Kim"

"You know you talk too much.Watch your mouth"the alpha growled lowly.

"What are you going to do.Frankly this position doesn't scare me because I have had alpha's hit on me all my life.."

Taehyung was fighting the urges to kiss Jungkook but no matter how much he thought about it ,it was too early.He wanted him utterly and madly.He had been holding himself back for so long.

"Have this place cleaned up.I will be sleeping here from tonight on"he said as he moved away from the omega's body.

"Ok"Jungkook felt shy all of a sudden.His boldness had decided to desert him.

Taehyung went to have a shower while Jungkook cleaned up the room.He then remembered what Ms Yeo told him last night.She wanted him to get close to Taehyung and he didn't know how.Maybe she could fill him up on that later.

In the meantime he decided to leave the room before Taehyung could come out of the bathroom.

Jungkook was chatting with Yuna when Taehyung appeared in front of them.The maid immediately made herself scarce as if the alpha had told him to leave.

"House helpers aren't meant to be your friends.Better keep that in mind"the alpha said sternly

"Taehyung... What are you saying?"Jungkook mentally prayed that he heard the alpha wrong.