Chapter 66

Before leaving Jimin asked Jungkook to stay over for a cup of tea and the younger omega agreed.

"You still have no plans of working do you?"

"I don't see the need.Even if Taehyung decides not to give me his money.Which I dare him to do.I still have a backup plan.My business is doing well"

"You enjoy staying at home that much"

"If I'm being honest ,it's because of Taehyung.He won't let me out of the house unless I'm going to the kid's school.I can't even go for grocery shopping without him.He never changes"

"Ever tried rebelling"

"The last time I tried to apply for a job behind his back I had a dream.I had gotten a job but started having an affair with another guy.When my husband found out he  killed the two of us.So I'm not taking any risks"

"He has grown up.Taehyung wouldn't kill anyone for the fun of it"

"He does it when it's necessary"

"There is something I have been meaning to talk to you about"Jimin said

"What is it?"

"Taehyung's new Secretary.I don't trust her intentions.What if she is out to get your man.Besides you told me they are super close"

"Hyung  whatever you are thinking please drop it.Taehyung thinks of her like younger sister

"But she isn't his sister.Step up.She  is always around him and dresses up all the time.But I can't say the same about you.All you do is wear sweats and wait to get fucked in the evening.That's not attractive"

"Hyung you are upsetting me"

"Chill.I was only messing with you but you need to step up your game.After having the twins you have become a totally different person.You no longer have love for the way you look and dress"

"Just as long as Tae isn't complaining I'm all cool"

"If he doesn't cheat on you then he is one hell of a man"

"Why do I get the feeling that you want him to cheat on me?"

"He could be.With men you can never be too sure"

"Now I get why Taehyung wants me to stay away from you"

"That's mean of him"

Meanwhile Nayeon entered the house with her brother who immediately ran upstairs to the other kids.

"How is med school Nayeon"

"It's superb Uncle Jimin"

"I can't believe how much you have grown"

"Time flies"

"Where is Jin hyung?"

"He went to visit our grandparents with dad"

"I guess he is really grown up now he is visiting in laws and all that stuff"

"Dad dragged him.Grandma isn't feeling well"

"I hope she gets better soon"Jungkook said.

"But papa would wish she dies "

"He is crazy"

"I will be on my way now.Please take care of my brother"

"You don't have a boyfriend do you?"

"No I don't"

"Why?Normal college kids are in a relationship"

"Papa doesn't want to."

"It's your life not his"