Chapter 36

Two years later

"So what should I do?"Jungkook asked his friend Sanha who had come to check on him.The thing is that Jungkook rarely left his house and his friend ought to be concerned about it.Well that was all Kim Taehyung.

"Tell him"Sanha said as he threw a handful of nuts in his mouth.

"Tell him what?"a third voice interjected.

"Tae "Jungkook's features lit up as he set his eyes on his husband.He ran over to him and embraced him tightly.

"I missed you"

"You miss me yet you don't reply to my texts"Taehyung slid his hands from Jungkook's waist to palm grasp his ass.

While suppressing a moan Jungkook uttered"Behave , Taehyung.Sanha is watching.This isn't your bedroom"

Taehyung smirked and leaned down the omega's ear and whispered"I want you to ready yourself for me tonight"

"So the reason why you decided to come home earlier than usual was to punish me?"the omega asked slowly with a frown on his face.

Taehyung decided to ignore the omega and passed through him and went to sit down.A maid came and offered him a glass of water.

"Sanha"

"Good evening Mr Kim"

"How are you doing?"

"I'm fine and you"

"I'm good.So what was Jungkook supposed to tell me"

"He is pregnant"the omega just blurted without thinking about what he was going to say.

Jungkook almost jumped from where he was standing and smacked his friend in the neck.

Taehyung's eyes widened yet he remained calm.He needed to hear it from the hoarse's mouth.

Jungkook dragged Sanha out of the house and saw him out.After preparing himself he went back inside and saw Taehyung wearing his poker face.

"Come here"Taehyung patted his thigh indicating the omega to sit there.Without any hesitation Jungkook sat on the alpha's lap.

"What was he saying"

"Don't mind him.In any case im not pregnant"

"Then where did he say something so abrupt"

"He is crazy"Jungkook grinned as he fiddled with Taehyung's buttons.

"Frankly I don't know where that came from.He had come here to tell me that there would be a high school reunion in two months.I was just asking him what I should do then he said I should tell you that was when you walked in"Jungkook explained as he stared at his husband

"I think it's a good thing that he brought it up"

"What?"

"Your grace period is over.Are you aware of that?"Taehyung asked

"Of course "Jungkook replied dryly.The very thought of kids scared him to the bone.

"Did you remind me about it?"Taehyung asked sternly

"I thought you knew since it was all your idea to give me a two year grace period"

About two months into their marriage , Taehyung had offered Jungkook a grace period for him to ready himself and grow a bit before they start talking about starting a family.Jungkook was relieved at the moment thinking that the two years would never end but now here they were.

"Let's talk more about it later in detail.Im hungry"

Evidently an heir was still a necessity to Taehyung.