Chapter 37

Jungkook felt thrilled after having flown to Switzerland with his husband.They spent the weekend on a yatch having mind blowing sex.It was about that time that they both learnt to adjust to each other's sexual. preferences.

They flew back into the country on a Monday morning.Taehyung went to work as soon as they arrived while Jungkook slept the whole day.He was jetlegged and the last thing he needed Sanha coming crying to him about his relationship issues with Eunwoo.That was when Jungkook realized that no relationship is perfect.Every couple has their own problems.

Jungkook couldn't turn away his friend when he needed him the most.If he does something like that then it make him a fake friend.He spend the whole day with him listening to him and comforting him.

At six in the evening Jungkook drove Sanha to his place and made sure he ate and then tucked him in.The breakup had taken it's toll on him.Sanha's situation made Jungkook wonder if he would be able to move on if Taehyung were to suddenly cut him out of his life.Would he be like his friend or even worse.
.

Taehyung came back home around eight and the first thing he did was ask for Jungkook who wasn't at home that moment.Ms Yeo had explained Jungkook's whereabouts but Taehyung became unsettled.He called the omega right away but he didn't pick up.

Jungkook had just arrived home and saw two bunnies playing on the front porch of the house.He picked them up and went with them to the garden.After making sure the two bunnies were now with their family he was satsfied and happy.

When he was about to turn back a hand covered his mouth.At first he thought it was Taehyung who wanted to play games with him but when he thought about it again that particular scent didn't belong to his husband.

Fear gripped him and he started kicking around.The man carried him over shoulders while another appeared behind him wearing a sickening smug.Was he going to be kidnapped? Well Jungkook thought wrong.The men took him to an abandoned servant quarters that hadn't been in use over hundred years.Jungkook had lived in the Kim mansion for more than two years but he wasn't aware that such a building existed.The real question was how did these goons know about it.

Jungkook felt his body making contact with the floor.He groaned and doubled over in pain.

"Look what we have here?If it's not Kim Taehyung's valuable possession.We have always wondered why he kept you hiden from the eyes of the world but now I know.He wanted to keep you for himself to make sure no man sets eyes on you because you look so delicious"the man licked his lips, his eyes reflecting nothing but lust.

"Did you follow me?"

"Yes,do you mind"

"Pal we should do less talking and more action"

Jungkook moved away"Stay away.... Don't come near me"he yelled frantically.

"Oh sweetheart.Are you hoping your husband will appear out of nowhere and save you"the man spat and then ripped Jungkook's shirt into two.The omega felt that his life was over.This would be how his marriage would end but he wasn't going to give up without a fight.

He tried to fight them off but that only angered them more and as a result they started to hit him.With every contact the men made with his skin , Jungkook wanted to craw in a whole and die.Would Taehyung ever look at him after this.

"Taehyung please help me"he made one last desperate cry  before he fell unconscious.Now nothing was going to stop the man from having their way with him.

Taehyung dropped his phone and looked all over the compound.He had been standing on the balcony of his room while trying to call Jungkook up.

But suddenly he felt weak and then heard Jungkook's voice calling out to him desperately.His omega needed him and he could feel it.