Chapter 32

Taehyung rubbed his temples as he glared at his two friends.The attention the older alphas were giving him was uneccessary.

"I told you not to call him up didn't you?"he raised his voice between them

"We thought he should know.Arent you two married?He has to know that you fucked up"Hoseok said

"You don't know Jungkook.He tends to worry too much like all the world's problems are his"Taehyung said

"He is an innocent little baby and I don't even want to imagine you tainting him with your... seeds.Its upsetting"Hoseok said and shivered dramatically

"Don't you have work hyung?"Taehyung asked.

"I'm working right now.You caused an accident so I'm here to take you in"

"I didn't kill anyone.I ran into a pole"Taehyung said

"But you could have died and we would have to take care of poor little Kookie all of our lives.He is a frigale little being.I really feel for him"Hoseok said

"I only hurt my head.Stop making a big deal out of it"

"Now as a detective I need to know what you were thinking about when you ran into a pole in broad daylight"

"I was just tired.I shouldn't have gone to work in the first place"Taehyung spoke in a low tone.

"I told you didn't I?"a small voice said from the entrance of the emergency room.Taehyung's body tensed up.

"Don't tell me he is going to scold me in front of my friends.They will lose respect for me"he whispered to himself.

"Kim Taehyung"Jungkook ran over to alpha who was sitting on a hospital bed.He went and hugged him.Shortly after he started sobbing .

"Kookie I didn't die"Taehyung said softly

Jungkook pulled away and looked at the alpha who was surprised that he had been crying for real"But what if that had been the case.What would become of me?You are all I have.Do you know that?"

Taehyung took Jungkook's hands into his and kissed them"Let's not talk about what didn't happen ok?"

"I just can't help it.I can't lose you too.You can't leave me Kim Taehyung"

"I won't.I promise you that"

Namjoon and Hoseok were enternally cooing inside.After all there was someone who was able to bring out the soft side in their hybrid friend.

Namjoon cleared his throat to get the couple's attention"Take him home and make sure he rests for two days."

"Two?"Taehyung asked in disbelief.He couldn't stand not working for that long.He would go out of his mind.

"Doctor's orders Taehyung.Or would you like it if I call you hyung"Jungkook teased only to be glared at.

"Call me hyung again and I will fuck your brains out"Taehyung hissed yet Jungkook wasn't at all fazed by it.

"I will make sure he do exctaly as you say doctor"the smallest said

"Since when did gynaecologist started working in the ER"Taehyung asked

"I didn't have anything to do.Besides you are my best pal.Jungkook get painkillers for your husband and make sure he actually takes them"Namjoon instructed

"I will doctor"

"Jungkook ,I forgot to tell you something when you came for your check up the other day"

"Is it important"

"Very.Make contraception a priority until you are sure that you are ready for a child.Im saying this for you too Taehyung"