Chapter 31

Later that night Ms Yeo forced Jungkook to take tea for Taehyung.He didn't want to but she made him.When he went into the study Taehyung didn't even lift up his face because he was so engrossed in his work.

Jungkook started to wonder if this marriage would be his cup of tea after all.With so many thoughts running around inside his head it was impossible for him to get any sleep.

Taehyung came around almost three hours later and had his shower. Jungkook was still wide awake watching a movie on his laptop.

They both seemed to be in their own worlds until Jungkook's phone rang.Taehyung was more interested in knowing who the caller was more than the owner of the phone.

"Who is it at this hour"there was a hint of annoyance in Taehyung's voice as he asked.He was irritable because he hadn't gotten adequate sleep because Jungkook wasn't there with him.

"It's Jimin hyung"

"What does he want?"the older asked

"How could I possibly know Taehyung?"Jungkook asked softly.

"Well answer it then"

Jungkook answered the call and put it on loudspeaker because as it seemed Taehyung wanted to know what the two would be talking about.

"Hello hyung"

"I heard Taehyung is back.Are you still feeling like a neglected wife?"

Jungkook's eyes went wide and he immediately hang up the call.His palms started sweating.He couldn't dare look at his husband's face.

Taehyung chuckled in amusement"Neglected wife?"

"I never said that.I swear"Jungkook said defensively

"You must really be close with them enough to complain about me to them"

"Are you mad?"Jungkook asked with great feeling.

"No,why would I care about what you omegas talk about.Im well aware that Jin hyung and Jimin only do one thing when they get together.And that's badmouthing their husbands.I wouldn't be surprised if you joined the crew"

Jungkook was so predictable .He started sulking just like Taehyung had thought.In addition to that he also had this constipated look on his face.

"Hey, look at me"Taehyung drew close to Jungkook covering the space that was between them.

"You need to relax baby.Dont take to heart everything I say to you"the alpha said softly

Jungkook critically studied his husband.The stone cold face had been replaced with a playful one.What was this guy's deal.He thought.

His breath hitched when he suddenly felt Taehyung's lips on his.He was then disappointed when the alpha pulled away right away.Why was he disappointed you ask.He had been craving the alpha's touch since the day they got married but he had been so unfortunate.

Now that they were married why was Taehyung holding back? Didn't he want Jungkook just as the omega wanted him.

"Hey"Taehyung flicked Jungkook's chin"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing"

"So tell me what I can do to make it up to my neglected wife?"Taehyung.asked

"Nothing"Jungkook whispered.

"Did I offend you?"Taehyung was disappointed that the omega hadn't responded the way he expected which was a clear indication that he was withdrawn.

"No you didn't Taehyung.I just want to go sleep"the omega whispered