Chapter - 6

"Swara please say yes. Trust me it will be fun. Niagara is so beautiful." Ayesha was again trying to convince her. They both have returned to their home and Swara was busy in packing her cloths in small pull over. She had somehow controlled her racing heart which was filled with fear.

"No Ayesha, I have to go to Radhika Aunty's home over weekend. They were calling me from long. Also, Nikhil's parents were asking me to visit them." Swara lied folding her dress. Swara had lied to her friends about her weekend plans.

"But why on this weekend?" Rupali sulked, three girls were going to Niagara over weekend, but Swara denied joining them.

Swara shrugged her shoulders.

"Are you going direct from office tomorrow?" Ayesha asked.

"Hmm" Swara hummed.

'Hey Kanhaji, please be with me tomorrow. I don't know what is going to happen.' Thought kept her awake for entire night.

In morning, Swara was getting ready to go for her office when her phone beeped with notification, '6 pm Dundas Square. Black Porsche.'

She kept on looking at the message she received from private number. It did not take much time for her to identify sender of the message. Her heart filled with extreme hatred for her on paper husband, but more than hatred it was feeling of helplessness engulphed her bringing tears in her big doe eyes. Thinking about his threat she gulped heavily.

'I have to do this for my family. I cannot afford to lose this job.'

'Why does he want me to accompany him on weekends? What is he gonna do with me? Will he take advantage of this situation? No, I will not allow him to do anything with me.' She moved towards kitchen and filled one zip lock bag with red chilli powder. She kept it in her purse.

Swara and Ayesha entered office, after punching their id cards Ayesha pointed out, "Hey you need to take that elevator to go on 38th floor. Other elevators don't have permission to go there."

"Yes... I am gonna miss my seat" Swara scrunched her nose.

"Nope you are not. You will be seeing our sexy boss every day, so you won't miss anything and anyone. Have fun girl." Ayesha winked before entering in elevator.

'I hate him' Swara gave tight smile.

Swara came on sunshine floor, the floor was busy as usual. Brittany showed her new cabin and helped her with initial set up.

"Swara, every day at 10:30 you need to give brief to Mr. Maheshwari. He is damn punctual so 10:29 be at his cabin's entry door. You will have 15 mins for update and take his suggestions. Then you need to work on feasibility check for his suggestions. You can work with me if you need any guidance." Brittany gave her idea about her day-to-day routine.

"Sure Mam" Swara nodded her head.

"Hey, don't call Mam, call me Brittany. It's Canadian working culture" She responded with smile.

"And one more thing, Amanera is Mr. Maheshwari's pet project. He is tough to convince as well as due diligent with work, he knows in and out of everything about work and processes. So be careful. Sometimes he becomes too much demanding." Brittany shared her wise words.

'Everyday 15 mins and on weekends full day. I hate to see his face. My all days are going to get spoiled' Swara shook her head masking her face with professional smile.

Soon it was 10:20, Swara grabbed her laptop and moved out.

Since it was her first day Brittany took her towards Sanskar's cabin.