Epilogue

"Hey my munchkin, when are you coming out? Dadda wants to hold you."

Swara stirred hearing soft mumblings.

"Then I will teach you how to play guitar."

"We will play together whatever you say."

"Your Dadda will be always with you."

"I will not leave you alone even for a moment."

"I promise."

Swara felt ticklish when Sanskar kissed her baby bump.

"Sanskar let me sleep."

"Munchkin your Mumma is such a sleepy head." He passed quick look to his grumpy wife.

"Owl"

'She never stops giving me nicknames' he rolled his eyes.

"Love you Frozen" He kissed her forehead bringing beautiful smile on her lips. He adjusted her comforter.

"Love you Olaf" He shook his head with small smile.

This had become their routine from the day Swara announced her pregnancy.

His Birthday.

Earlier, Sanskar used to curse this day all of his life, used to lock himself in his room but one news changed everything.

That day, in morning Swara prepared his favourite breakfast. Reva and Anurag wished him over video call.

Swara observed her husband, he did not withdraw himself but nodded with small smile. Her parents were enthralled with new member's arrival news.

Swara baked cake and they had small celebrations at home.

After long time, Sanskar celebrated his birthday forgetting his painful childhood.

Life was content for both of them over last 7 months except Swara's mood swings and hormonal changes impacting her cravings. She was giving really tough time to Sanskar.

Finally, when she was in her 5th month, Reva came to his rescue.

"Hey Frozen, I am going to office." Sanskar came after getting ready with his tie.

Swara started making knot for his tie.

"So from today onwards, you are on your mat leave?"

'I won't see her for next 8 hours.'

"8 hours means 8 hours... not a single minute more. Come home on time else I will barge in your office."

He nodded. 'Shit I will miss her hand made coffee.'

"Don't worry, I have packed your coffee in thermos."

'Thank god. I hate when Mike makes coffee' he rolled his eyes.

"I really feel pity for Mike" She pressed her lips.

"Can you please tell me how you always read my mind? That's not fair. I cannot keep anything secret from you."

"There should be no secrets between husband and wife, my dear Olaf."

"Hey don't call me Olaf. At least not in front of my baby."

"Olaf Dadda" Swara burst out laughing.

He shook his head.

"Love you. I will come in afternoon to pick you up." he kissed her cheeks.

In afternoon, they went to doctor as Swara had scheduled appointment.

Sanskar as usual became hyper inquisitive asking innumerable questions, embarrassing Swara and irritating doctor.