Chapter - 35

"Respect her. She is Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. MY WIFE." He threw murderous glare at everyone.

"Any word against her will be against ME. Against Maheshwari's." He held her unconscious figure in his secured embrace.

He was known figure of North America. Everyone standing there knew his powerful and influential status. This man can destroy any one within a blink of an eye.

Everyone started dispersing looking at his blood shot eyes. No one wanted to mess up with the most influential person.

He turned to look at pale Swara.

"Swara open your eyes." He tapped on her cheek.

"Swara please. Please" he shook her but there was no response.

His heart grappled with fear of losing her.

"Roger get car." Sanskar lifted Swara in bridal style.

Everyone looking at the scene were astounded looking at them.

"What the hell? How come he is here?" Serena made Nikhil turned to face her.

They both were hiding behind pillar.

"Who is he? I don't even know him." He was bewildered looking at scared face of Serena.

"Damn you! You don't know with whom your fiancee got married?" Serena seethed in anger.

"I thought, she married with one commoner who was in need to urgent money." He mumbled to himself.

"Do you know who the hell he is? He is Sanskar Mahehshwari. The richest and most powerful man of this continent." Serena was pulling her hairs.

Nikhil staggered at his place with recent revelations. His throat turned dry and legs started weakening.

"Shit we need to inform Sid." She took out her phone to dial his number which was unavailable.

"Now come on let's go from here before his security guards see us." She pulled him along with her.

"Listen, whatever we had is finished. Just don't contact me." Serena threatened, but her facial expressions were perfect example of her terrified heart.

She left from there covering her face leaving Nikhil behind her.

Apart from Serena and Nikhil, there was one group of girls standing with dumbfound faces.

"He... he is... he is Sanskar Maheshwari right?" Rupali was first one who gained her senses back.

"He is owner and CEO of Karma right?" Other friend widened her eyes.

"But what is he doing here? He is her husband?" Rupali was baffled.

"I don't know. This is shocking." Ayesha got her senses back. "We need to be with Swara. She is not fine." Ayesha ran behind Sanskar.

Roger drove car towards city hospital with full speed and Swara was under medical care in next few moments.

Doctors were doing her check in ICU running several medical tests.

Sanskar was sitting outside with thumping heart.

'Please... Please.. Please don't leave me. Swara I need you. I can't live without you.'

After almost 1 hour Doctors came out.

"How is she?" He was desperate.

"She is fine for now. But we found some low amount of drugs in her blood which made her unconscious."