Chapter - 41

Swara raised her head to look at the peaceful face of sleeping Sanskar.

"Swara, I had accepted this marriage. I value it. Believe me. I respect you and love you a lot. But..."  He gulped audibly.

'I need some time.'

'I don't want to disrespect you by taking our relation to next level, when there is little bit of insecurity in my heart about this marriage.' He caressed her cheeks with his thumb staring in her eyes.

'I know with time and your love, I will be fine. But give me some time... please some time.'

Swara stared at his teary eyes.

Her respect for him grew multiple times.

"I know you need time. And we have all our life together. Now, there isn't any one year contract. This is lifetime contract my dear husband." She voiced out his thoughts as usual.

"I still don't understand how can you read my mind." He rolled his eyes.

"That's a top secret" she winked at him before going to washroom for change.

Swara knew whatever happened in his life in last few hours had shaken him from core. He needed to sort out his messed up mind.

She promised herself to be his strength as always.

"I love you Sanskar" she mumbled against his jawline remembering words he spoke to her just a few hours later on their official wedding night.

She snuggled in his arms before calling off the beautiful day which she had lost hope would ever come in her life.

Next day, Sanskar woke up to have the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes.

Swara was sleeping cuddling him with small smile glistering on her lips.

In this one year, he had seen her sleeping figure innumerable times.

Initially, he used to observe her tear marks, which later changed to anxiousness on her pale face, later it replaced with cute frown.

Recently, her cute frown was changed into small smile but today, he saw peace, satisfaction, relaxation on her brightly shining face.

"Good Morning my love" he kissed her temples.

"I want to sleep Sanskar" she snuggled more.

He chuckled and tried to get up.

"Don't be so early bird Sanskar. Do you want me to get up?" She whined.

"No Frozen, you can sleep. I will..."

"Without you how will I be able to sleep?" Her eyes were still closed.

"Don't make that pout you sleepy head" he kissed her forehead pulling her back in his embrace settling besides her.

Later, Swara was getting ready in his dressing room. She opened the sindoor dani to fill her maang. Her lips stretched in bright smile. She wore mangalsutra before kissing it's Dimond pendant unaware of intense gaze from her newly wedded husband.

"Are you going to wear this everyday?" He came closer to her caressing her forehead near her hairline.

"Yes, this will tell all your girls following club that you belongs to me. And only me." He chuckled at her possessiveness.

"You don't need to be insecure when you know you have wrapped me around you little finger."

"This is your colour Sanskar. Colour of love. I loved to be coloured in your colour for my entire life. This is my abode. My identity. My existence."