Chapter - 28

"Why Olaf?" Sanskar finally asked keeping his eyes on road. They both were driving back to city.

"Just leave it."

"Nope you have to tell me." He became dominant as usual.

"You always prefer to keep low temperature in our room. It's always freezing cold over there." She rolled her eyes.

Somewhere his heart noted her mention of 'our room.'

He was driving stealing glances of her serene face which had small smile.

"Bye. See you tomorrow" Swara removed her seatbelt as he stopped car near her apartment.

"Did you change the caller ID?" he threw glare.

"Olaf... Please no."

"But then what should I put to save your contact?"

"Ohh Jesus... you still need introduction? Don't you know my name?"

"Of course, I know. But I stay with my roommates. My workdays are busy with my colleagues. One of my roommates works in our office."

She pressed her lips to supress her chuckle seeing his grumpy face.

"What will happen if anyone sees your name on my phone? And don't forget you have huge girl fan following in our office."

"Are you jealous?"

"I am your on-paper wife not the real one so don't have high hopes."

Her reply earned small chuckle on his face.

"Bye good night" she waved her hand and got down.

Good night"

Swara stood there till his car crossed the main gate.

"Who was it?"

Ayesha's voice from back jerked Swara in her place.

Her mind started it run to find suitable answer.

"Black Porsche? Was it Brittany?"

"Why Brittany?"

"You only told me Brittany has black Porsche. But where did you meet her?" Ayesha's scrutinising gaze increased Swara's nervousness.

"Actually, I was with Radhika Aunty in Eaten Center Mall and there I met Brittany. She offered to drop me." Swara covered not meeting her eyes with her.

"Ohh ok"

They both walked back to elevators.

"Swara, I don't want to interfere in your personal life, but you can consider me as your friend if you want to share anything."

"Ayesha, you are my very good friend. There is nothing like anything to share."

"You know what Rupali's parents are going to come here for two months. And they are going to stay with us. We would need to adjust a lot."

"It's ok Ayesha. We will manage."

"Her mother is kind of narrow minded. So, a big headache."

"Don't say that ok" and they both entered inside their apartment.

Next day, as usual Swara entered Sanskar's cabin for their daily updates.

She saw Sanskar rubbing his forehead with closed eyes.

"Are you ok?"

"I have terrible headache." He recognised her presence even without opening his eyes.