Chapter - 11

'I don't care. Handle yourself' Sanskar typed before hitting sent button.

He sat on the back seat of the car and his driver drove him towards his penthouse.

'Promise me you will take care of Swara' Granny's words kept on haunting him during his way back.

'Shit if anything happens to her, Granny will kill me with her emotional blackmail'

"David, stop the car... I will drove myself to home" he instructed abruptly, shocking his driver.

"Sure Sir"

Sanskar took driver seat and messaged, 'Where is she?'

'At Osmows Club... Younge and Bloor intersection'

Sanskar drove his car towards the destination received from Roger.

Earlier Swara went along with her team members to restaurant for dinner.

"Don't worry it's on company" Britany answered from other side when Swara was looking at Menu card with wide eyes. First all dishes' names were alien for her and second their prices.

Swara gave tight smile. She looked at Brittany who was discussing about her personal life with other members of the team. Some youngsters from her team went to the dancefloor to shake their legs on loud English music.

'Hey Kanhaji... please I want to go home soon' Swara looked at her watch it was already 9:30.

"Swara why are you here go and have fun" Brittany mentioned looking at Swara.

"No Brittany I am fine here. Basically, I am not used to with all this" Swara replied feeling odd man out. She was not suitable or should we say comfortable for such parties.

"Come on beautiful don't be a spoil sport. Let's go on dance floor" Ryan gave his hand to her.

"No, I am good here Sir." Swara shook her head.

"Come on how many times I told you call me Ryan. And you should never say no to your boss" Ryan mumbled trying to become close with her.

"Sir... it's just my head is paining with loud music. So sorry ... next time?" Swara tried to escape.

"Ohh then let me help you. You need something" Ryan took a seat beside her.

"No Sir I am fine" Swara made enough distance between them.

Ryan was paying extra attention towards her trying to become close to her which made her uncomfortable. She made some lame excuses in which finally she got successful to get rid of Ryan's clinginess. He became busy with other bar girl, but his eyes were moving towards Swara again and again.

"Mr. Maheshwari?" Brittany mumbled earning every bit of attention from Swara.

"What is he doing here?" Swara heard one of her colleagues 's words out of utter shock.

"He never joins us for any team events" another voice and Swara narrowed down her eyes.

Soon everyone from office welcomed him whereas other customers of the club were gaping at him knowing his identity.

He took seat and started discussing with others about business.

Soon dinner was served, and everyone started enjoying food. Sanskar was busy with his discussions, but his eyes moved towards Swara, who was playing with her fork and knife making faces. He just shook his head rolling his eyes but concentrated back on his discussions.

"Swara dear... there is one issue. I must leave early as I have some emergency at my home. I guess you have to manage on your own for your way back." Brittany regretted after her talks on the phone call. She started winding up to leave.