To See You Once More {Loki Laufeyson}

End of file

No, no, no, no, no, Loki's mind raced with rage and fear as he saw the Titan he thought he'd never see again. This couldn't be his end. He needed to know what happened after. What happened to you.

Loki's hair whipped across his face as he jerked his head back and forth, looking from the device to the screen. This couldn't be it. There must be more.

Loki scrambled over to the device while somehow managing not to trip over his feet. The chair skid as he pushed himself into it. His eyes darted around the device. He knew somewhat how it worked.

Pressing a few buttons and hoping for some luck, Loki couldn't help but sigh in relief when a keyboard popped up. Loki didn't hesitate to type in your name.

Thousands of clips popped up under your name in his life reel. He debated on watching all of them but he knew he didn't really have the time. Mobius or one of those other quacks would find him soon enough, so he decided to just watch all of the important ones. He needed to see you.

So he filtered it to show top life moments. His eyes flew to the first clip. Ahh, he recognized it well. Your family had come from their planet to set their daughter up with the future King of Asgard. Loki chuckled to himself... too bad for them that you so happened to fall in love with the younger brother. The outcast. Him.

Loki momentarily worried if you were with Thor now. That if he just disappeared as he did, would your two families force the reunion even more? Loki had to know what was to come of you two. He knew that whatever was on these clips showed this scared timeline everyone was talking about.

So he played the first clip.

You had drowned out your parents' voices. A vacation they said. You almost let out a scoff. You weren't stupid. You may only be a child but that doesn't mean you're stupid.

You eyed your suitor thoughtfully. He was short for his age. Only a little shorter than you. He was blonde. His hair was fairly bright but that didn't mean it looked bad. You could already tell he was a... loud child.

You swore you could hear him for a full minute before he barged into Odin's throne room to meet you and your family.

Another boy had come in with him. He was much taller and very lean. Black hair. Green eyes. He looked nothing like his parents. But you thought perhaps he got his grandparents traits instead. It could happen.

You kept trying to look for that boy. But he was managing to hide perfectly behind his parents and the blonde boy known as Thor. A loud name as well. But as you watched Odin you thought maybe the other boy was rather being hid than hiding.

Looking up at your parents who were deep in conversation with Odin and Frigga, you manage to sneak away from their side. Luckily Thor wasn't paying attention either. He looked incredibly interested in what his father was saying. You scoff under your breath as you creep around Thor's parents.

Feeling a pair of eyes on you, you stop. Slowly looking up you see Frigga looking down at you. Your eyes can't help but widen. But all she does is send you a knowing smile and a small nod. Furrowing your brows, you walk past her, hoping she couldn't hear your thoughts.

As you pass her you see the boy standing with his hands behind his back and his eyes cast down. His stance was regal despite his age. You often found posture annoying.

"Hello," you say quietly. The boy snaps his head up to look at you. He looks up at his father before back to you, his eyes blown wide.

"What are you doing?" He asked, slightly panicked. You look around before settling back on him.