Blissful Promises {Draco Malfoy}

The light flickered through Draco's open curtain and onto her skin. He looked down at her from her place splayed across his chest. He laid back against the headboard and watched how the little light in his room could make her look so... ethereal. So heavenly.

Draco was never one to think peace and tranquillity were things that could be actually felt. But as his witch rested on his chest and their legs were intertwined together in a mix of sheets and limbs, Draco found himself with a blooming of something he couldn't quite explain within his chest, and he reckoned, this was as close to peace as he could get.

He watched as she shifted, moving closer to him. A content hum rumbled through his chest as her naked flesh moved against his. His hand flexed across her back and tightened at her waist, pulling her somehow even closer to him.

She lifted her arm, playing with the light as it shined brightly through her fingers, bringing patterns of sunlight to dance across her back. Draco looked to her hand as the light casted a glow upon it. Draco felt called to it. Called to her. As if all along this is where he was meant to be. Holding her.

So he reached a hand out and grasped at her wrist. She gasped, as if forgetting he was watching her as well too. And of course he was, he never wanted to miss a single thing she did. It was all marvelous to him. Absolutely brilliant. Her delectable jaw sharpened as she turned her head to look at him. Her doe eyes stared at him in fascination and confusion.

He kept his gaze on her hand as it continued to shine through the light. He brought her hand to his mouth and kissed the pad of a single finger before curling his hand around hers and placing it down on his heart.

He finally looked back to her to see her smiling softly. She turned onto her stomach, causing more of her body to lay and tug against him. His brows creased as he tried to hold himself back from taking her once more. He simply wanted to bask in the rising morning with her. Though he enjoys the love bites that decorated her entire body, the ruffled hair that basically screamed at what had just been done, and the satisfied glaze over her eyes. It made his heart race. He did that to her.

She had chosen him and he had chosen her.

She rested her chin against his collarbone and looked at him through her lashes.

"Should I go, Draco?" She asks, her melodious voice ringing through the silent bedroom. Draco shivered slightly at the sound. He enjoyed all the noises his witch made. From speaking to screaming and all noises inbetween. Draco looked towards the open curtains before returning his gaze to her.

"No... we have more time before they return," he says in return, his voice still hoarse and low.

His parents were out of town for a few days and he immediately invited her over to spend the time together. They didn't get much time to spend together when their relationship was being kept a secret. Draco's parents had been looking for a suitor for Draco and they both knew his parents would never accept her, a half-blood, as his bride. Because even that would get them kicked off the list of the sacred twenty-eight. So they remained a secret.

She nods in response to his answer and moves a hand up to his face. Draco looks down at her curiously but doesn't shift away from her. He wouldn't let himself ever do such a thing.

She glides her fingers across his jaw softly. She moves her hand up to brush her fingers along his soft lips. She inhales shakily, but continues and cups his cheek. Draco instantly smiles, letting his face fall into her hand and his eyes flutter closed. When she brushes her thumb across his cheekbone, he opens his eyes and peers down at her. She moved on, tracing a finger down the bridge of her nose till she flicks past the bottom. Draco scrunches his nose from the tickling sensation and they both chuckle quietly.