Snowed Inside The Manor {Draco Malfoy}

I slump onto him, not having the energy to be gentle. We were both already spent from a morning of scandalous activities. The only thing between my naked body and his was the thin sheet we had tangled ourselves up in.

"Well this has been a marvelous start to our first holiday together," Draco said breathlessly, his fingers mindlessly massaging my scalp. I gulp down a much needed breath.

"Indeed it has love, now what do you think we should do?" I ask, grinning wildly as I pushed myself off his chest and hovered over him, the sheet no longer hiding me. Draco smirked.

"Why you little minx," he said playfully. Before I could blink he had twisted us, my back smacking against his soft mattress and his warm skin landing on top of mine. Without the sheet of course. He leaned down, his breath picking up once again. He began to place soft delicate kisses along my chest, rising to my throat, and stopping just under my jaw. "I am here, simply for your pleasure," he whispered against my skin before placing a firm kiss along my sweet spot. I shuddered against him, eliciting a groan out of his sensitive body.

"Then show me," I whispered meekly. And show me he did.

By the time we had finished, it was around mid-day. We were now clothed and one would never believe how much of a struggle it was to convince this boy to wear comfortable clothes instead of his usual suits. But I had succeeded and Draco looked very content.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked as I moved around his room; currently tracing the spines of his books on his bookshelf.

"I don't know about you but I definitely feel like going outside," he answers calmly yet playfully.

"Ice skating?" I ask with a hopeful smile. He shrugs, a smile fighting its way onto his own face.

"Or something like that, yeah. Just want to do things I usually can't in this manor. We have it all to ourselves till Christmas Eve when my parents return from fathers ministry business. I want to make the most out of it," he expresses passionately.

I nod along, feeling the exact same way. Feeling as light as air, I turn around and race over to the windows. I throw open the thick heavy dark green curtains and my face drops.

"Draco, I think you may want to see this," I say, my voice downcasted. It takes a few moments before Draco's heat warms my back. He steps up right behind me as we look out the window.

A crazy snow storm was whirling around outside. It almost looked like everything was pure white. You could barely tell what snow was moving around and what snow had yet to fall down far enough. It just looked white. But if you looked close enough, you could faintly see the outline of the Malfoy's giant fountain in the backyard.

"Well that ruins our plans," Draco mumbles, sounding distraught. I frown, turning in my place, and shutting the curtains at the same time before I face Draco. He wasn't exactly frowning, but you could see the emotion in his eyes. I reach forward and place my hands on the sides of his face.

"It doesn't have to," I say. His brows furrow.

"Have you not seen what's going on outside or has my window suddenly turned into the anti- window of erised. It shows you what you least desire," he quips with an annoyed huff. I chuckle but don't bother continuing down that road of conversation.

"You said you wanted to do things you usually can't in the manor. We may not be able to go outside, but we can still do that," I state, getting more and more excited by the idea. My mind was racing with ideas. Draco's eyes narrow at me.

"What exactly do you have in mind?"

My hand was clutched in his as I led us through the manor. I had memorized its halls and rooms before I had even gotten here. I didn't want to be lost and confused when walking through. Draco had known and wasn't surprised when I guided us around his home. He rather made fun of me for it and called me adorable.