B*tch Boy, Bug Boy {Peter Parker}

"So... you're Spider-Man?" You asked, staring in disbelief from Peter's desk chair as Peter sat on his bed, though he was barely perched on the thing as his fingers were enclosed together and resting against his lips. He could barely sit still, though that was nothing new. Peter nodded.

"Yep." You stare at him, meeting his skittish gaze. This... had to be a joke. He couldn't be serious. The more time that passed that you didn't answer, Peter's gaze grew more intent and expectant. It was too much.

You sprung up off the chair, looking away from his puppy-dog eyes and chuckling a bit. You took a moment, breathing in deep. And when you looked back over he was staring up at you. Waiting.

"You, Peter Parker, are Spider-Man?" You ask, narrowing your eyes. You didn't know if this was a prank or a test or what. Peter stood, his body slightly towering over you.

"And how do you feel about that exactly?" He asked carefully, his own eyes narrowing for a moment as if that would help gauge your reaction better. You shake your head lightly.

"I don't believe you," you admit with a small smile. Peter's jaw slacks, the corner of his mouth curling upwards in bewilderment.

"What?" He asks, a shocked laugh escaping him. "What's not to believe?" He adds with a shrug. You cross your arms.

"Well If you're Spider-Man then prove it! Anyone can claim to be Spider-Man but only one man can actually prove it. So prove it to me," you challenge, a small smirk on your lips.

Peter hesitates, his mouth dropped open as he tries to find the words to prove it to you. His mind speeds through a million different things he can do or get or show you that would prove without a doubt he was Spider-Man. But for some reason his body felt frozen. He had been so nervous to finally tell you. Nervous about your reaction, nervous what you would think. But out of all the scenarios he imagined as he went through it over and over again in his head, this had definitely not been one of them. And because of that, he didn't know what to do.

After many long moments of silence, you nod, your lips pursed. You knew this had to be a prank. It wasn't unlike Peter to totally mess with you just to see you smile, but this one was way too out there.

Maybe it was because it hurt your heart even thinking about your boyfriend going out every night and putting himself in danger. Maybe it was because Peter made sure to call you every night just to talk to you about your day and you didn't think Peter could be talking to you and fighting crime at the same time.

Whatever it was, Peter had taken it a bit too far this time. You turn and start heading towards Peter's door.

"See, you can't even prove—" seeing you walking away caused panic to break through Peter's frozen shock. He suddenly became aware of everything around him. He felt the light metal against his wrist and realized he had on his web shooters.

Peter flicked out his wrist and pressed down, allowing the web fluid he made to come shooting out. It latched onto your pants and he didn't waste a second before pulling on the web. You gasp, feeling a tug at your leg. Suddenly you were spinning and before you knew what was happening, you were knocking into Peter's arms, your own arms coming up to protect your face.

You look down, your eyes wide. You see the web hanging between your leg and his wrist. You lean your forehead against his chest as you catch your breath, your eyes not being able to move away from the web.

"You're Spider-Man," you murmur. Then you look up and meet Peter's eyes. "You're Spider-Man!" You exclaim. Peter laughs joyfully, his eyes squinted, he's smiling so much as he nods his head, his floppy hair shaking all over.