How To Build A Snowman {Fred Weasley}

Fred and I lay in front of the roaring fire. I rest between his legs and tuck my head in his neck. He was warm. The fire was warm. We hadn't really done much today. Usually the twins and I were always busy, but today, George was off doing who knows what and Fred and I were left to lounge around and spend some quality time together.

My eyes were closed but I could feel Fred's head drop down onto my chest.

"I'm bored," he mumbles. My lip quirks up.

"I'm comfortable. Nice to meet you bored," I tease lazily. Wasn't my best. But Fred still laughs.

"That was horrendous, love," he says deeply. I giggle.

"I know. I'm 'fraid I couldn't help myself, love," I reply, making him laugh again.

"But no joke, I am bored. As comfortable and warm as you are and as much as I love having you right up against me, I need to do something. Or I may die," he admits. I wait a moment, processing every part of what he just said. Instead of speaking on everything, I just decide on one.

"Well what do you want to do?" I ask curiously. Fred immediately groans loudly in my ear. I shiver against him, trying to make it unnoticeable.

"I don't know, love. If I'm honest, I was hoping you would think of something," he admits. I immediately scoff, peering my head to get a good look at him.

"And why would I have an idea? You're the one that's bored," I say. He grumbles under his breath, digging his head into my neck.

"Because I'm feeling lazy," he says through another groan. This boy needed to stop with that. I laugh, focusing on his words.

"That's why we've been laying around all day! Because we felt like being lazy," I say, exasperated.

Fred tightens his hold on my hips and begins rocking us side-to-side, which rocks the couch too as he prolongs his groans now. I laugh wildly, clutching his arms to make sure I don't fall off. He continues, shaking us harder before his groan turns into a growl. Then he abruptly stops. His breath was slightly heavy. He didn't say anything. He just stayed still with his face hidden in my neck. I stay looking at him. Waiting for him to do something.

"We need to do something," he states simply with a plain tone to his voice. I open my mouth to answer him, most likely going to start the same conversation we just finished, when the portrait opens and George walks in. He sees us laying on the couch and scowls.

"Ew, you two are cute," George says in faux distaste. Fred and I chuckle and Fred finally picks his head up from my neck. I smile as I get to see his lovely face and those beautiful eyes.

"You're just jealous Angelina keeps blowing you off," Fred muses, causing me to choke on air before I sputter out laughing. George's scowl grows deeper as he glares at his brother.

"She's not blowing me off, she's making me work for it. And if there was any girl I was going to work for, I'd be glad to do it for Angelina Johnson," George states with finality. Fred raises his brows before looking at me with an impressed expression.

"Wow, love. I think our Georgie finally grew up and found the one," I gasp.

"The one?!" I exclaim. I look at George. "Is she the one, Georgie," I ask dramatically. He scoffs, pushing his arm towards us before turning to face the fire.

"He's totally found the one," Fred whispers loud enough for George to hear. I nod.

"I think so too," I say, copying his tone and volume.

"Alright, alright! Enough you two. Let's forget about that and focus on what you two have planned," George says, trying to change the subject. Fred and I glance at each other before we look down at the couch.