Home For The Holidays {Sirius Black}

The roaring of the engine is what first caught my attention. I would never admit to him that I was peering my head to watch the telly as I sat by the window waiting for him to finally arrive. It would boost his ego and he never needed help in that department.

I bolt out of my seat and practically rip the door off its hinges to welcome my eyes to the sight of my beautiful, quite frankly gorgeous, boyfriend.

Sirius looked almost otherworldly as he sat upon his motorcycle, tugging his helmet off, and letting the wind blow back his long hair. His leather jacket fit him perfectly.

"Sirius!" I called out excitedly. His head snapped towards where he heard my voice and a smile greeted his face. I couldn't help but smile back. It took all my willpower not to sprint and tackle him as I leapt off our porch, leaving the door open, and rushing to him. Sirius was quick to get off his bike and open his arms wide enough just in time for me to smack against his chest.

Sirius immediately clutched onto me. I even squealed as he lifted me into the air and twirled us around.

"Ugh, I missed you, my star," he mumbled into my ear. I shivered against him, his hot breath fanning my skin. When he set me down, I forced myself to take a few steps back so I wouldn't immediately pounce on him again.

"Desperate cow," James muttered under his breath as he knocked into my shoulder, getting me out of the way in order to hug his best friend. Quite tightly I may add. I gape at my brother. Sirius looked at me warily over James' shoulder.

"I'm desperate? You're the one being moody about me getting to him first," I snap. James sends a smile to Sirius before turning to face me. He crossed his arms and plastered on that cocky arrogant smirk of his.

"He's my best friend. I had him first, I should be able to greet him first," he argues back stubbornly.

"He's my boyfriend! That means more," I try and argue. But James was stubborn. He acted as if he wouldn't push me down all our stairs in order to greet Lily first whenever she came to visit. Too bad she had to go on vacation with her parents this year or I could show James just how much of a hypocrite he was. That was probably also the reason for James' bad mood. James scoffed in response to me.

"Please! You can't do half the things with him that I can," James tries to respond back with. I cock my head, raising a brow.

"You don't want to go into what I do with Sirius that you don't," I say, keeping my voice low and calm. James' face twists, his frown deep. He then clutches his stomach, his face twisting even more. I believe it was faintly turning green as he spun away from us and proceeded to pretend gagging all over our front yard. Ever the dramatic.

Sirius chuckles as he watches his friend while simultaneously walking to me. His eyes don't leave James until his arm is around my shoulder and he begins guiding us to the front door. He leans down slightly to kiss my temple and I smile.

"Good one, my star," he mutters against my skin. I chuckle and go to open our door further when an anonymous figure does it for us. My smile quickly drops as my father looms across the threshold.

My father was old, that was no secret. Our parents had trouble conceiving and didn't manage James until they were older. While they tried for James, I was a total accident not even a full year later. I was the true miracle. Take that, James. And though my father was old, he was tall and unlike James' lanky figure, our father was buff and stocky. Even at his age he managed to remain big. And that was often extremely intimidating for people until they got to know his charming and goofy personality. Though I had a feeling my father wasn't going to be very charming and goofy this year. I had only now managed to finally admit we were dating. And we had been dating. For awhile.