Shame On You {Draco Malfoy}

Draco and I cuddle in front of the fire in the Slytherin common room. I liked it down here. There was a certain beauty to it. Besides, the merpeople always liked to say hi to me.

Draco enjoyed how I liked coming down here as well. His eyes would brighten like shining silver and it never managed to keep my heart steady at the sight of it.

He was leaning his lower back against the arm of the couch and his legs were open for me to lay in between. Our ankles crossed over one another to make sure his leg wasn't hanging off the side of the couch. Embarrassment flushed through my mind and caused my stomach to churn but Draco's reassuring words would always calm my nerves.

"My love for you isn't measured by your weight."

"You're beautiful the way you are. As long as you're healthy and happy, you're all the same to me."

"While your body makes me want to fall to my knees and beg, it's your mind and heart my soul connects with, darling."

I let my gaze move back over to the fire. Enjoying both it and Draco's warmth. My head lay on his chest and his head lay against the crown of my own. His hands played with mine lightly, fiddling with them, brushing his fingers against them, massaging them, and just holding them.

Until his hands leave my own to slide under my arms and wrap around my stomach. I tense, the sudden tightening of my chest making it hard to breath. I don't dare move.

"Darling? What's wrong?" He asks, squeezing his hands around my stomach, genuinely believing I needed that form of comfort. I choke on nothing, squeezing my eyes tight and wishing he could just guess that I needed his hands to move without me having to say it out loud. I give in.

"Please stop," I choke out, not wanting to breathe and have him feel the never ending expansion of my stomach as I exhaled. He nuzzled into my neck, looking up at me to try and catch my eye.

"Stop what? What's going on?" He asked softly, looking down at us and not noticing anything wrong.

"Your hands," I whisper. Draco's eyes move down to his hands and it takes him less than a second to understand. He sighs and moves his hands away from my stomach. I exhale heavily, resting back against him. One hand goes back to mine yet the other trails up to my jaw and turns my head to look into his heated gaze.

"What happened? I've touched you before. Seen you. You know how beautiful I think you are. What's going on in that sexy and slightly concerning mind of yours?" He asks softly, causing me to inhale sharply. He lets his hand fall to my neck while also letting me look back down at the oversized sweater I was wearing. I fiddle with a loose string as I try and express this to him.

"I just... I feel— I don't know. Bloated? Bigger..? Fat?" I admit timidly. I don't look back up at his reaction, scared at what I might see. Would he look at me as if he agreed? Would he get annoyed that I was worrying about this again?

My eyes snap as his hand leaves my own and my heart picks up its beat. I watch as he moves it to squeeze my thick thigh tightly. As his hand massages the area, I grow the nerve to look up at him, seeing him not pushing me away as a good sign. When I meet his eye, I see sadness in them. And anger.

"Stop talking like that, my love," he murmurs, his voice hoarse. I furrow my brows, not understanding exactly what he means. He shakes his head. "Stop talking as if being bigger is a bad thing. Having more curves or rolls on a body, doesn't mean it's less attractive,"

Draco speaks so passionately that tears threaten to spill onto my cheeks. He continues, his eyes growing dark and heated with a lust I've grown accustomed too. As accustomed as I am to the beginning pressure at the bottom of my belly.