Happy Days {Sirius Black}

Happy birthday, my love.

Her whisper tickling his ear and her voice blowing through the wind. Sirius jerked up, waking up early from his much needed beauty rest with a gasp. There he was, half laying down on his bed, elbows propped as he looked across his empty room. His eyes fell on her side of the bed and a smile graced his lips. His hand ghosted across it as he got up.

He slowly made his way down the stairs, careful not to wake his mother in the painting. Upon entering the kitchen, excitement blossomed in his chest as he saw the scene in front of him.

His little abeille stood in front of the stove as she once again was attempting to make breakfast. He smiled and quietly made his way towards her. When he reached her, his smile grew into a smirk as he had believed he went undetected.

"Why must you try and give me fright every time I wake up earlier than you?" She asked, a teasing tone coated her soft voice. Sirius' previously tensed body, relaxed and his smirk slipped back into that smile that appeared whenever she were around. He chuckled lowly and slipped his arms around her stomach, hugging her from behind.

"Maybe I just like making you jump," he whispered in her ear. A sly smile grew on her face as she shivered. He bit her ear playfully before looking over her shoulder and seeing the food she was making. His head tilted. It didn't look very... edible.

His hands moved, placing themselves firmly on her hips. He tugged her away from the stove, instantly eliciting a groan from her, and turning her around to face his cheeky self.

"Dance with me," he murmured, his forehead pressed against hers. She moves, trying to glance at the food.

"I'm cooking, Paddy," she protests, wiggling in his arms. He keeps his grip.

"And we both know you can't," he teases her, trying his hardest not to laugh. She's instantly looking back at him, a clear pout on her face that Sirius just loved. She was positively adorable.

"It's good to try new things—"

"Oh we've tried plenty of new things," Sirius says, lips against the skin of her jaw, his lips trailing across it.

"I want to be skilled in all sorts of different activities," she presses on. Sirius squeezes her waist, his breath hitching.

"Well you're definitely skilled in one." She breaks down laughing, even going so far as to fall into his hold.

"I'm serious!" Sirius leans back, opening his mouth wide to deliver the infamous line when she bolts forward, slamming her lips onto his.

All jokes were long forgotten as Sirius kisses her deeply, loving the mind-numbing way only she was able to kiss. He moaned, moving a hand to tangle itself in her hair. She smiled, nipping at his bottom lip before slipping in her tongue. She only gave him a taste before she stepped back and grinned up at him.

"I know you are. But so am I when I say I'm serious about wanting to learn how to cook. I know right now I'm absolutely terrible, but with some practice, maybe I can actually cook something nice for a change," she explained deeply. Sirius could see how much she wanted this. And he wanted to help.

Sirius sighed and stepped closer to her, his arms naturally winding around her once again. She looked up at him desperately, but not in the way he liked. He looked back down at her and smiled softly.

"I'll help you... or, get you some help. I promise, one day, you're going to be able to cook," Sirius promised. He would do anything for her. Even if he had to create a spell to make someone a master chef. He would do it. For her. And her only.