07 | Prove it

-"Surprise" he walked in with a sushi bag in his hands

I said that as a joke before.I didn't think he would actually order.

-"I know you think this is too much but to be honest I haven't had sushi since I was a little kid!" He said.

-"Aww!!! Little Tyler I could only imagine what you put your mother through as a kid" I said it with a laugh.

-"Glad that you don't know!"

-"Bet! I will ask her as soon as I get the chance."

-"And I will be sure to be there and not let her show you any photo of little Tyler."

Just hanging out with Tyler was so fun and made me forget about reality.I don't know.It just feels right to talk to him and be around him.When it's just us he is a different person.He isn't thinking of his reputation. He looks like he is himself,and I am glad to get to know that part of him.

We sat at the table to eat our food and were about to start eating when I noticed Tyler struggling with the chopsticks.

-"Here let me help you?"

-"No!" He said with a serious tone.

-"Come on don't act tough around me, you are not the only one who doesn't know how to use them" he nodded at my words.

I stand up and walk over to him, grab his hand and teach him how to hold and move the chopsticks.

-"You will get the hold of it"
As I sat down he was still struggling.

-"God damn boy I found out one thing you can't do" I said it with a laughter.I grabbed my plate and sat next to him.I used his chopsticks and put a sushi roll close to his mouth.

He gave me a stare with a raised eyebrow. "I am not going to bite, idiot, now open your mouth before you die because you starve yourself. "

He opened his mouth and took the whole sushi roll.What the hell?? How did it fit? Freak!

I laughed with him.He got over the chopsticks and started eating with his hands.

-"This is more easy."

-"You just realised that" I smile sitting across from him again.

-"So Jasmine! I don't know much about you?"

-"I would say the same thing about you" I said looking him in the eyes. It's hard to not smile looking at him."You start"

-"Well,I was born and raised in New York.I had an obsession over chickens when I was 2 years old-" we both laugh at his words."- i loved to go fishing with my dad but then he started his own business and we hardly went out together as a family."

-"So your dad is a businessman,too?"

-"Yeah he is.He and your dad had a business meeting here the day of the first football practise."