32 | Darker shade of red

Waking up with the women of my dreams In my arms

Waking up with the women of my dreams In my arms.The smell of vanilla going through my naustrals.

I started rubbing her scalp,trying to wake her up in a sweet way.She opened her eyes slowly.

"Goodmorning princess!" I softly say.

"Goodmorning!"She says."Any plans for today?" I ask.

"I need to go to the office again today.I need to finish some more work,I will try to come home as soon as possible."

"Hum!I need to go to the warehouse today.I will drive you to the company's building and then pick you up later, okay?" I say.

"I would like that!" She says and I gave her a kiss on the forehead and I leaned in to kiss her on the lips but she moved away."Morning breath!" She says.

She walks away in the bathroom and I follow her right after.I eye her through the mirror she looks so good in her morning hair and her soft face.Ugh!

I cleaned my mouth from the toothpaste and turn my head and see Jasmine who was already finished brushing her teeth."Aren't you going to give me a morning kiss now?"She asks.

I laugh and pull her closer to me by her waist.I leaned in and gave her a sweet kiss until I grabbed her ass and she gasped and I slipped my tongue on her mouth.Exploring every inch of it.

My phone started ringing,I groaned.She pulled away. "Go answer it."

"No! Come here I want another one!" I pull her in a quick kiss again.My phone never stopped ringing.She pulled away again."You won't ever get another kiss if you act like a baby.Now go."

"Ugh fine."I jumped in bed answering the phone."What do you want?" I say angrily since I read Finn's name on the callers ID.Jasmine made her way out of the room probably going to her closet.

"Where are you? You need to see this."
I can only imagine what is it. "I will be there as soon as possible."

I run a hand down my face.What a way to ruin my morning.I walk in my closet, I don't even have time to shower.I put on a black suit without a tie.I put on my watch on my left hand and a few sprays of men's perfume.I take my gun from the night stand.

I walk out of the room going to Jasmine's."Jasmine are you ready?" I open the door and my eyes are blessed.

I blink a few times before she yells."Get the fuck out Tyler!" She is standing bare ass naked in the middle of te room.

I don't get out instead I walk in and close the door behind me."What are you doing?"She wrapped herself with a towel.She probably had a quick shower.

"I am staying with my girlfriend while she is getting ready.Is that a problem?"

She shook her head.I sat on the bed eyes on her.She unwrapped her towel and pulled a red thong of her drawers. She wore some baggy red pants with a lace red top that had a V neckline that showed a little cleavage.