09 | Finally

He let go of the hug but his hands were still on my waist

-"I know it's bad timing but I can't hold it anymore."

-"What? You need to go to the bathroom?."

I know that you guys are laughing. 

-"No.It's something else."he said with a nervous laugh. 

-"Look I know that we met about 2 months ago and don't know much about each other and you probably hate me because of my stupid,shitty past but I can't ignore it anymore."

He paused.His eyes started tearing up. Maybe no one else could have seen it.He meant every word he said.

"I really like you Jasmine Davis and I am not going to play with you or your pure heart. That heart changed me for the better and made me see things differently.I don't want to let go of you.Not if you don't want me to?!"

I just looked at him with wide eyes in shock. My hands were placed on his muscular chest.I felt his heart beat fasten.

-"Please say something?" He asked.

-"I-" I stopped.I knew what I wanted to say but I was scared.I took a deep breath and started."I know that we haven't had much time together and don't know much about each other but I have to admit it too.Since you walked in,in my life I have changed a lot and for that I am grateful.I have been more competitive and talkative….but the thing I want to admit the most but scared to is that I like you too!"

He took a deep breath and had a smile on his face.He looked the happiest he's ever been.I smile at his smile.

My heart started beating like It was going to come out of my chest.His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.Before I could open and close my eyes he connected our lips.

His lips brushed against mine.He moved one of his hands on the back of my neck and the other was still pulling me closer to him by my waist.

It was like a dream.He was dominant and the moment was perfect.I am glad it happened here,in that moment.I wouldn't want it any other way.

He pulled away from the kiss and his forehead was resting on my forehead. Looking each other in the eyes.

-"I am really glad that we cleared that up."

-"Me too!"

-"You still have to prove it to me."

-"I am working on it." He smirked.

We stood there for a few minutes. Just watching at the moon.Both we a smile on our faces.

-"We should go back inside.Dad is probably looking for us."

We made our way in.I really didn't want to have a chat with anyone else besides Tyler,so I just sat down back at our table.Tyler sat next to me.

We were chatting and laughing.I had the best time ever.