28 | Care

Somebody was knocking on my door

Somebody was knocking on my door.I didn't bother to turn my head and to open the door.I was ready to do it.
I got numb on my tears.I will do it.I will not put up with this shit.I am over this.

The door bust open, and I scream.The person was running fast and harshly.I heard each and every step.

-"Jasmine what are you doing?" He was filled with concern and he sounded scared.

-"Don't come near me Ty."

-"Please don't do this?" Tyler was beginning me to not do it.

-"Why should I keep living? It's not worth it."

-"Think about your family,your friends" he paused and "think about me."

-"Why should I think about you? You hurt me and you don't even care about me."

-"I care about you Jasmine.I saved you tonight from the arms of a man and that should tell you that I really do care."

-"That was nothing." Balling my eyes out from crying and thinking to much.It had to be done.

-"Please don't do this.Don't leave me. Stay.Be the worrier I have known you for. You are strong.You are brave.You are smart.Things happen and you move on." He said.

In a moment I felt my body crash to the floor and everything went black.All silent.

-"That was nothing

-"That was nothing." She yelled.Tears running down her face like a waterfall.

-"Please don't do this.Don't leave me. Stay.Be the worrier I have known you for.You are strong.You are brave.You are smart.Things happen and you move on."

As I finish my words she collapsed right infront of me.I rushed to her and held her in my arms.I pushed the knife away from her.

-"Please wake up." I said it to her multiple times.I reached to grab a water bottle that was laying on the counter top.I opened it and poured some water on my hand and then put some drops of water down her face and neck.

She started breathing evenly and her pulse got to an average tempo.I pulled her in my arms and walked out of the building straight to my car.I sat her down on the passenger seat and went to the driver side.