25 | Tonight

I didn't bother unpacking I went straight to bed

I didn't bother unpacking I went straight to bed.My head was hurting so much.That wasn't really necessary right now.

____________

-"Hey girl hey!" Sarah yelled through the phone.

-"Bruh you woke me up from my sleep and you are yelling now."

-"You and I tonight.At 8 o'clock."

-"No." I simply answered.

-"Why not?"

-"I am having a headache."

-"Just take some medicine and try to remove yourself from your laptop because that won't help you.Come pick me up at 8.Bye."

-"Wait-" she ended the call before I could say anything.

I hate her.

Maybe I should go.I haven't been hanging out with Sarah as much as we used to so I am going.I am to lazy to get up and have a shower.

Ugh? I need to have a shower so bad.It was Saturday morning and I already know that tonight it's going to be crowded.I don't like going out on weekends.

Correction: I don't like to go out at all but I do it anyways.

I had a long shower and started getting ready.We were just going out for dinner.Nothing to special.Just to catch up with each other.

I straightened my hair and did my makeup naturally.

This was the outfit: ( feeling all black )

I went to pick up Sarah at her house and drove to the restaurant where Sarah had made a reservation

I went to pick up Sarah at her house and drove to the restaurant where Sarah had made a reservation.It was a 25 minute drive from her house.Not that far if you ask me.

We entered the restaurant and sat on the table.This restaurant was the fanciest restaurant I have ever seen.It was so beautiful,I was left speechless with the interior design.

-"Good evening! What can I get you started with?" The waiter asked as he handed us the menu.

-"To glasses of red wine please and I will have beef for the main dish." I answer.