23 | You promised

I finished the project, sitting on that chair for 2 hours and a half

I finished the project, sitting on that chair for 2 hours and a half.It was crazy but I did it. I emailed it to dad and now I was waiting for his response.

*ding dong*

Really???

I don't want to walk downstairs,but I did it anyway. I checked who it was through the whole in the door.

My eyes widened.My heart started beating like I was going to have a heart attack.I rushed to get my phone to dial Tyler.He didn't pick up.I went upstairs to his room and closed the door.

I dialled his number again but no response.My hands were shaking,I was terrified.I called Finn.

-"Finn...thank God."I locked the door and got cornered up on the floor.
I heard the front door get broken.I was whispering.

-"Jasmine what's wrong? Why are you whispering?"

-"Pe-Peter is here.Tyler is not picking up.He broke into the house."

-"Where are you right now?"

-"Tyler's room.I locked the door."

-"Good we are on our way but just in case check on his closet in a blue bag. There is a gun.Take one for your safety and stay cornered up in the closed." Finn says.

I hear him calling my name from down stairs.I was going to die today.It's all my fault,I put myself in this.

-"Jasmine do you understand?"

-"Yee-yess."

"Don't worry we are almost there? Stay in the call."

They are on their way but what If it's too late.I went in the closet and found the blue bag.I saw multiple guns.I had learned how to use them but have never had one in my house or anything. I grabbed one and saw how many bullets it had,I sat on the corner of the closet and waited.Still on call with Finn.

-"Jasmine, get out from wherever you are hidden." The voice was coming closer and closer.I hear the room door getting knocked down.Shit I am legit going to die.

Finn ended the call.My eyes started tearing up.I am going to die young.My parents, grandma,Sarah,Brooke they will know I am dead and will not know what happened.It will break all of them.I will be dead I can't break more than that.

Who knows what he will do to me?

I started hearing gunshots coming from the room.I gasped and visions were running through my head.My whole body was shaking.

The closet door opened up and I saw the reflection of the person that will comfort me better than anyone right now.I was still crying and shaking. He came close to me and pulled me in for a hug.

-"It's okay.Your okay.You are safe." He reassured him.

-"I could have died today, Ty." I say with a low tone.