16 | Apology

I woke up from a bang on my door

I woke up from a bang on my door.Who the hell is it this early in the morning?
I put on my night robe and went to open the door.

-"Brooke what's wrong?"

-"I-" and she falls down laughing.Great she is drunk.

-"Where the hell were you?"

-"I need to go."

-"oh you are not going anywhere like this."

I called Alex and told him that we won't make it to go to work today. If it was anything serious I asked him to text me.

I dragged her to the guest room.She was heavy.She threw up multiple times and she wasn't in her right mind state.

I didn't need this right now.

I was going to Jasmine's dad's company again today

I was going to Jasmine's dad's company again today.We were working on new projects and I was required to be there.

So yeah of course I wouldn't mind going.

Our conversation was left in a bad state.I wished I could see her today and pull her for another chat.

As I walk down the hall and check myself in to the receptionist to let Mr.Davis know that I am here I ask:

-"Has Mrs.Davis arrived yet."

-"I am afraid she can't make it today."

-"Why?"

-"It's personal sir."

Yeah right.It wasn't personal.She is getting away from me.I never lost feelings for her. We never had anything big going on but I wished we did.

I missed her so much.

I might have fucked other girls but I don't give a shit.I wasn't going to cock block myself and wait for her.

I promised her that everything will be fine and that I will come back.That night haunted me until the day I saw her at the club.

Just knowing that another guy put hands on her I swear to God they should know they are going to be 6ft under just by seeing my face.