22 | Yellow

-"Good morning Alex

-"Good morning Alex."

-"Good morning! Look who decided to come to work."

-"Feeling highly motivated today." I say proudly.

My grandma is doing so much better now.Me and Tyler are at peace.

Sometimes he texts me asking how I am.Brooke came back from her 1 month break from work.

Everything had fallen back to their place. Like they once were.

I entered my office and went straight to work.No time to lose.I wanted to finish most of the work today and then I could work from home.

Brooke and I had planned to go out to dinner tonight.I needed to go out and talk with her.Tell her all the things that happened while she was gone.

*knock knock*

As usual.Every few minutes someone would knock on the door.I got used to it after a while.

-"Come in!"I yelled.

-"Well hello lovely lady." Tyler said and entered the room.

-"Hello ugly guy." I teased.He put his serious face on.Sometimes that scared me.

-"Up for dinner tonight?"

-"No.I have plans."

-"Cancel it." He said.Surely that I would do it.

-"No."

-"You are not going to change your mind aren't you?"

-"You know me better than you think."

-"I think I know you the best."

-"Really?" I aks.He makes my attitude pop."What's my favourite colour?"

-"I don't know." He answered.

-"See you don't know me the best."

-"I will.In the future." He winked playfully.

-"Could you not?"

-"You will be wifed up my lady."

-"That's it.Get out of my office." I say more with a serious tone.

-"What did I do?"

-"You are thinking too far ahead,mister, now get out."

He got up from where he was sitting and walked out of the office.Slamming the door shut.

I don't think the conversation was that serious for him to slam the door.

Now that left me in thoughts.I wasn't up to finish anything after that.Great!

____________

-"So what happened?" Brooke asked.

-"Well I presented an offer and they accepted it, surprisingly!" I say while eating the food.