08 | Anxiety

As he stopped the car near the lake, I spotted Sarah and Luke

As he stopped the car near the lake, I spotted Sarah and Luke.I guess we are not alone after all.

-"Finally" Luke said.

-"Yeah Mr.Hendrix wasn't feeling like driving today" I tease.

He just raised an eyebrow at me as he usually does and he put a food basket on the wooden floor.

-"I am jumping,who wants to join?" Sarah asked.

-"Ohh hell yeah" Luke looked at her while taking his clothes off.

None of us brought swimsuits so we had to swim in our underwear.

-"Aren't you jumping?"I ask Tyler.

-"Not yet anyway.I don't want to go alone,it would be awful."

-"You wouldn't be alone,I would come with you! but not now."

-"See you said you didn't want to go in the water."

-"Well perhaps I will change my mind later."

-"You know I told you a lot about me the other day.It's your turn."

-"Okay well it's nothing really interesting about my life.I like to sit in my room all day and read,play with my dog in the backyard.I sometimes write too.I could spend all day in the library and never get tired.I don't like to dress up in casual days but when I do everyone's eyes is on me and then my panic attack,attacks my soul."

-"That doesn't only happen to you,you know."

-"What do you mean?"

-"When I was little I never left the house.I didn't even want to see the sun.Now I think it was weird.My mom used to buy me all the clothes for me,I never went to the store with her and she did all the things by herself. When we had guessed for dinner I never showed up to the table.I know it's weird but it's true.It was like when I see new people I get lost.I am over it now."

-"I am sorry!"

-"Don't be, it's not your fault."

-"Thanks for opening up to me tho."

-"Thank you too,for making me comfortable enough and thank you for telling me the things you did."

We both smiled looking each other in the eyes.We didn't even realise that Sarah and Luke came out of the water.

-"yuhuu love birds.We didn't come here only to sit and talk." Luke said.

-"Come on" Tyler stood up and put out his hand to help me get up.I grabbed his hand and stood up.While getting my clothes off I was so uncomfortable as I was staying up only in my bra and thong.

I was waiting for Tyler at the edge of the wooden floor 'more likely a short bridge'.I didn't want to go alone.As I was standing there watching the peaceful water.I felt hands grabbing my legs and waist and lifting me up.