18 | Twise

I woke up from my phone

I woke up from my phone.Someone was calling me and I bet he doesn't know who Tyler Hendrix is.

I picked up my phone and opened it.

-"What?" I groaned angry.

-"Tyler, you better get here now."

-"Finn, where are you?"

-"The main building."

-"I am coming."

I woke up and got dressed. I didn't have time to eat anything or have a shower.
____________

I entered the mafia's main building and headed straight to the back.

-"Hey boss!" Finn said.

-"What's going on here?" I said.

-"The girl that you were having fun with last month.Turns out she worked for the 'borders'."

-"To bad because I didn't get any information out.I am not that stupid."

-"Exactly! So the Don of their mafia killed her for not getting any information from us."

-"and?"

-"They send the body to us."

-"Why the hell would they do that?" Lucifer asked.

-"Because they want to know they will be coming after us one way or the other." I say.

( 'borders' was another mafia gang. )

I laughed.They can't come after me.

They wish but no.

-"Since I am here I think I am going to do some work upstairs.Tell me If you find something new."

-"I will."

I walked to the elevator and went upstairs.I couldn't even sit on my work chair when Lucifer came running through the door.

-"Tyler, we gotta get ready now.An insider said they are preparing to strike tonight."

-"Get all the ladies outside this house to the safe one.Nobody comes in or out without my permission."

-"Do you think we need double troops?"

-"Call the managers of clubs.Send half of the troops from each club."

-"That's 5 from each."

-"We will be fine with that."

-"We should do a trap?!"

-"What are you thinking, Finn?" I ask, really interested.

-"Well we should make it look like everything is normal.Then we go to the safe attic and when they come in we jump in their face."

-"You crazy Finn.This better work. Chico Chang"

-"It will.It will save us so many people. We will catch them by surprise."

We were preparing for their strike.

_____________

As I put my gun out and shot.I didn't want to die.I never thought of that before.I wanted to live and see her face more often.I don't want to die,not now.
I started feeling dizzy.I grabbed my stomach and felt liquid.I was bleeding.

I got shot on the stomach and the last thing I remembered was when I fell on the floor.

Finn's pov:

We took Tyler out of there and kicked their ass.We killed each and everyone of them. One of them was still alive and I let him live.In the dungeons.

Tyler had been shot twice.One shot on the right leg and one on the stomach right below his chest.

He was lucky that he wasn't in a bad condition.He needed surgery which the doctors said he will pass easily since the bullet didn't go too deep.

After his surgery he didn't talk to anyone.Of course he didn't go to work.I took everything in my own hands and cancelled everything to further notice. He didn't eat anything and just stayed in his room.Getting numb just by sleeping.

He didn't shower.He didn't eat.He didn't talk.

He was miserable.He tried not to show it.I have never seen him this bad after he got shot.It definitely isn't the first time he got shot and surely won't be the last.

I walked in his room to see how he was doing and I saw him sleeping peacefully. I heard him mumble something in his sleep.

-"Please stay.Don't leave me.Jas please." He mumbles in his sleep repeatedly and then he stops.

I knew what I had to do.