30 | Finish it

We entered the house and I needed to go up to change my clothes

"Thanks for the dinner tonight." I thank Tyler as I walked up the stairs to my room.

I changed my clothes and I thought of our kiss.We didn't talk or mention it at dinner.Did it mean anything to him?

I walk downstairs and found Tyler watching TV with a beer on his hands.

"Hey what are you watching?" I ask him as I sat on the couch far away from him.

"A TV show." He said it and he was unemotional.

"Oh how cute.Tyler Hendrix watching a TV show with his own will." He left out a small laugh."Can we talk?" I spit out.

Shit.

What the fuck do I say now?

"Do you ever get tired of talking?"

"Ouch! That hurt you idiot." I pretend that I am hurt.

"Come on.Don't get mad at me because I said that.I am sorry." He leaned in closer to me.

I started laughing at him."No but for real we need to talk."

"Okay.About what?." He sat up straight, closer to me.

"About us."

"What about us?" he furrowed his eyes brows and looked confused.He placed a hand behind my shoulders. "You asked for a chance before and..."

"...and I will continue asking for one." He interrupts me and I moved my head to look at him and we locked eyes.

"Well what would you do If I didn't give it to you?" I teased.

"I would kiss the hell out of your lips. They would be swollen for weeks." He smirked and I slapped his arm playfully.

"Yeah?" I ask softly.

He nods and leaned in, his forehead resting in mine. Still holding the eye contact. "I am tired of the games Tyler.It has been to long.I forgive you for leaving because I understand the reason why.I would never give you a chance if you didn't tell me the things you did but..."

"...But !?" He interrupts me again.His face so close to mine,ours lips almost touching.

"But I am willing to give you that one chance in one condition."

"And what's that carina?" He whispered in my ear.

"Promise me you won't leave me again."

"I promise,I won't leave again."

I look him in the eyes and crashed my lips in his.The kiss full of lust.Highly needed.

As we kissed I wondered what life is going to be now?