37 | An angel to me

Live or die

Live or die

It's hard choosing.

Nobody likes death.

Me – I am the opposite.Of course I wouldn't like to die or see a loved one die but I love seeing people who deserve death to receive it.

The blood gives me happiness knowing that the betrayed me, lied to me, talked shit about me behind my back when I was the one that brought them into this life.

I was the hero of their life.

The reason I left the love of my life alone at home today and ditched the training session with her was because Finn caught a snitch.

I hate snitches.

Especially this case.

I entered the warehouse's dungeon and walk straight to his cell.I removed my jacket and gave it to Lucifer to hold it.

"Bennett Carter." I say.

He was a drug dealer as a homeless man.He tried selling me drugs a few years ago.Little did he know that I was The Mafia Don of the Italian Mafia located in California for now.

I gave him a chance.

He didn't let me down.

Until he started to act suspicious and stuttered while talking to me when I asked him things.I knew something was up.

I needed facts and proof of the things he was up to.

Luckily Finn was able to catch him off guard in my office going through my computer.

I am not that stupid to leave my computer open with files.Nobody can find anything about me in here.

Having Cameron on the loose leaving threats it makes me trust no.Nobody at this point.

Every move my team does I need to know.Even if they breath.It has become chaotic but I am left with no choice but to double the security system.

"Never imagined I would see you in this position but guess what?" I say.

He spit in my face.Oh you did the wrong move my friend.I punch him right across the face.

Mother fucker.

"Who do you work for?" He laughs.

"What's there to laugh huh?" I was becoming more mad by the second."I don't work for nobody.I am a man of my own.Independent man started a new mafia."

I was clenching my jaw so tight.I was mad.Smoke was coming out of my nose and ears.

I punch him again and not let him recover.I pull my gun and shoot him multiple times.

I walk out of the cell and walk upstairs to my office.

I wanted to scream.

People think I am getting weak.