24 | Like my uncle

Somebody was calling me and I just ignored it because I was in a mafia gathering and it was important

Finn's phone started ringing and he excused himself and in a second he came in, pointing at me, to go out with him.

What was happening?

He put the phone in speaker and we were walking towards the car.I hear Jasmine's voice,she was scared.Peter broke in the house and she was all alone.

Fuck.

Her voice was shaky.I could tell she was terrified and a lot of thoughts run through my head.

What If we don't get there on time?

I would never forgive myself if something happened to her.

I drove the car in furious mode.If I wasn't that stupid and answered the phone I would have been there by now.

Me and Finn entered the house and I went straight upstairs.I heard him call her name from my room.I got so scared that something happened to her.

I entered my room and saw the figure of the men that I hadn't seen since the day that I let him live.I held my gun up straight and ready to shot as he turned around.

-"Look who we have here?" He said smirking.

-"You son of a bitch.I let you live in one condition.To leave me alone."

-"I left you alone.I am not here for you."

-"She is under my roof, if anyone touches her,they will have to put up with me."

-"She is stupid.To trust you.Did you tell her who you really are?"

-"That's not your business."

He laughs it of and I just shot.I can't hold it in anymore.I shot him multiple times his body crashes the floor.The carpet soaked on blood.I relaxed at that moment, he is now dead.

I rushed to open the walk in closet door and see her cornered up in a corner. Her eyes swollen because she was crying that much.I walked over to her and pulled her in for a hug.She was shaking.

"It's okay.Your okay.You are safe." I reassured her.

-"I could have died today, Ty." She said with a low tone.

-"I promised I will protect you." I say knowing that I said it before and look what happened. I didn't protect her the way she needed to be.She is terrified because of me.I pulled her in this mess.

-"You didn't protect me,you pulled me straight to the danger side" she pushed me off of her.

Her words left me there.I didn't know what to say.I knew this was all my fault but in the same time I didn't call Peter and say 'Hey go after Jasmine' I would never do that to anyone.