35 | The past

"I know him

"I know him.He is...my ex!"

I am shocked to see Cameron's photos all around Tyler's desk."What do you mean he is your ex?" He says.

"He was my ex,Tyler.It happened on the senior year of high school.It went along for a few months until we broke things off."

"That's all?"

"He was toxic and he held secrets.It was my first ever relationship and it was too toxic.After is ended I realised that I didn't know much about him.It was like he just used me!" She lowered her head down.

"Baby!" He kissed my forehead and gave me a big hug."I am so sorry.You need to hold your head high,don't let the past control you."

He paused and I hold him tight."Look at what you achieved.You are the most beautiful and independented women on earth."

Tears running down my face.I couldn't help it.Memories of the past running through my head.I really thought that he liked me and wanted to be with me but he only wanted me for pleasure.

"I will kill him for making you feel something less than the most."

I was a fool.

The memory of the night I lost my virginity to that person came through my head.It popped one other time when I spent the night at my parents house but I have no idea how I could turn the memory off.

"Please don't keep secrets from me and tell me what's this all about?!" He sits back on the chair and he pull me back on his lap."I will tell you mi amore, As I settle everything in place."

I don't object.I rested my head in his chest.We stay in silence.I start hearing his heart beat and that made me relax onto him.

I fell asleep on him.

_____________

I woke up alone in bed.The light coming though the big windows was blinding me.

For the past few days I have been waking up alone in bed.I get that he has been really busy lately and he has bigger problems than cuddling with me right now but I have my needs too.

I guess I will just go past it.

I go in the bathroom and clean my face. I get ready and change into a flowy dress.I haven't left the house since Tyler told me not to.I am not the person to go by orders but Tyler is enough stressed right now.I wouldn't want to make him more mad by my actions.

I walk downstairs and hear people talking.The voices were coming from the basement.

I made my way in there.