Chapter 8: Theo

TW!!! - self harm depicted, and discussions of physical abuse.

All rights for characters and world are reserved to J. K. Rowling.
____________________________________

He keeps saying that nothing happened in the loo, but Theo isn't buying it.

They were in there for way too long to be doing anything below being classified as something.

Definitely not what Draco tried to convince him they were doing: holding each other, Hermione with no clothes on, both in his massive and very sensual tub, handing out forgiveness for past crimes left and right, yeah, how stupid did he think he was?

They always like to joke about his innocence, but he is pretty sure he had seen and done pretty non-innocent things in his 19 years.

Killing his own mother: check

Knowing what cartilage looked like at the age of 6: check

Being able to heal a broken arm at 9: check

Learning that the body can go two weeks without food: check

Witnessing a person being eaten alive by a giant snake: check

Getting a really ugly tattoo: check

Knowing that people don't usually close their eyes when they die, and you have to do it for them: check

Innocent my arse.

So they fooled around.

And neither of them were owning up to it, which frustrated him the most. They had been skirting around each other for the past couple of hours. Being amicable but nothing more. Always tensing when the other entered the room, which was happening more often now that Hermione was feeling much better.

"Theo, would it be possible to see your library?"

Theo looks up from the plaque he is creating for the telescope Draco destroyed a few days ago. She is sitting cross legged in front of him, watching him magically engrave 'destroyed by Draco's temper tantrum' in one of the loose simple dresses the blonde had bought for her.

Her hair was still wild, but no longer matted or covered in blood. He should have kept that elastic Blaise flung at him days ago, to give her the option to pull it back from her face. Her skin was starting to get a healthy tone again, and the areas that still need dressings on them are few and far between now. She looks alive again.

"Of course! Follow me, It's not nearly as large and grandiose as the one in the main manor, but it has the most compelling contents in my humble opinion."

He walks her down the hallway as Draco is coming out of the hallway loo. He watches as the two make eye contact, and both quickly cast their eyes to the floor.

How am I the third wheel in my own fucking house?

"Where are you going?"

"The library, Hermione hasn't seen it yet."

Draco follows as Theo leads them through the open area that he turned into a game room, and to the scholarly section of the house that was made up of his office and library. Yes he was a 19 year old with an office.