Chapter 14: Theo

_______________

Okay, this time, he is certain they did it.

They were basically eye fucking each other the entire night before Draco had carried her out over his shoulder. So Theo once again did not believe the bastard when he tried to convince him they didn't. That they had simply talked, changed clothes, and Hermione had fallen asleep in his arms.

So he repeats, how stupid did he think he was?

When the rowdy group had finally left at 3 in the morning, Draco threatened an Avada on every single one of them if they made a peep walking by her room to head back to base. Since she was sleeping in the room with the floo, they had to use the one in the main house.

He is currently the only one up since he always woke up at the same time. He has been sitting in the library compiling all the information he has found on her tattoo and trying to make sense of it all for the last hour, enjoying the few moments of solitude.

He loved his best friend. He truly did. And having Hermione around and getting to know her had been one of the best surprises of his life, but he needed his alone time. They all really wore him out. After the last couple of days they had, along with last night's festivities, he was tapped out of social interactions.

He plans to sneak his way back into his room before either of them are awake and maybe stay there for the whole day; keep researching a plan to get her magic back, and maybe start working on that written catalog he had tried to persuade Hermione into helping him with. Oh, and he had to make another fucking plaque.

I'm sure they would love some privacy anyways after last night.

He is happy for Draco. Really he is. Theo is probably the only person who knows the depths of what the blonde has done for the Golden Girl. He knows how trapped he has been for so long when it comes to her. And now he had an opportunity to be as free with her as he ever has. Something he knew his brother didn't believe he would ever get. He wanted him to enjoy it.

"You're up early."

He grimaces down at her voice.

Damn it, there go my plans for the day.

He looks up and sees her taking the seat across from him, holding two mugs of tea and offering one to him.

He shakes his head at her offer. He couldn't drink anything with caffeine. The stuff did horrors to his always frantic nerves.

"You are too. Although you did head to bed before the rest of us."

"How late were you all up?"

"3"

She shakes her head and then grimaces, bringing a hand up to her temple. "I seriously am about to rip out my own heart to make it stop thumping in my head."

Theo laughs and places the book he is reading on one of the stacks he still has hope to take to his room. "Bad hangover?"

She nods her head and grimaces again at the movement. "You don't have one?"

"Oh, I do. They just don't seem to bother me as bad as other people."

After feeling like you are about to die for most of your childhood, waking up with a hangover feels like nothing.

"So I am a horny drunk, huh?"

He pauses at rummaging through his notes in front of him and looks up at her. He wants to give himself a high five. He knew they had fucked, bloody bastard lying to his face.