Chapter 13: Draco

MAJOR TW!!! - there is a graphic depiction of rape/non-con within this chapter. I have placed *** before and after the scene, to indicate where you should stop and then start reading again if you do not want to read that scene.
The rest of the chapter is actually very sweet, heartwarming, and funny. If you want to completely skip the entire ordeal of the rape agreement, please scroll down until you see ........... marking a new focus of the chapter.

All rights of characters and world are reserves to J.K. Rowling

________________

He has 5 hours, 43 minutes, and 39 seconds.

38 seconds...

37...

36...

He has always been obsessed with numbers.

It had started out as a measure to place himself above others. Yeah, the Greengrass Manor had 16 kneazles, but he had 45 peacocks. Blaise was now up to 6 dads, while he had 1 amazing father who stuck around. Sure Theo's vaults held 3,412 precious stones, but his family vault outnumbered the Nott's wealth by double. To the point that doing the math and coming up with the exact numbers was impossible for even him.

In school, he expanded his obsession with numbers to immerse in one of his other growing obsessions.

Granger had 62 freckles on her right hand. The one he saw the most as it was constantly raised up high in class. Waving about, trying to get the professor's attention. It always received his instead.

She whimpered 2 times before giving up on a professor responding before lowering it.

He swore she only had 3 pairs of shoes to her name.

She hit or slapped the Weasel 117 times during their years at Hogwarts in the dining hall.

She had kissed the wanker at least 1 time.

She used the same 4 mugs for her tea and placed 2 dollops worth of honey and 3 spoonfuls of milk.

She spent between 37 seconds and 59 seconds reading 1 page of a book. It depended on the size of the book.

She had received 51 leering looks at the Yule Ball in that periwinkle dress of hers.

The Weasley made her cry 26 times (more than him, by the way).

She had rolled her eyes at him 387 times at school.

She had screamed for 22 minutes and 17 seconds before passing out on his drawing room floor when being tortured by his aunt.

He had occluded 2,889 memories of her behind walls, even Snape could not access by the end.

Now, he found himself obsessing over numbers for a wholly different reason. Survival.

Theo had picked up on the obsession too, finding that it helped him deal with the constant state of survival he had been in until a few years ago. So he knows his best friend is counting the seconds as well, just like he knows Granger will be done reading the page she is on in 3...2...1...

"Okay, I think we have it. All three books agree on most of what the incantation is. It is more a question of annunciation and the exact wand movements needed."