Chapter 37: Theo

TW!! - Discussions of physical abuse and murder.

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J.K. Rowling.
_____________________________________
"Nott, I need another one."

Draco's hands are balled into fists that he hasn't let relax within the last two hours they had been sitting in this meeting with The Order. He was seriously going to blow multiple blood vessels if he didn't relax a bit, and soon.

Theo pulls a vial out of his healing kit, and hands it to him.

It was the last one he had brought. He thought six would be enough to contain the dragon in the presence of the Weasel for the duration of the meeting they had been asked very forcefully to attend, but Theo had been wrong.

This was the first time Draco was seeing the man after he had basically treated his girl like trash three days ago. Theo knew he wanted to hurt him. And while Hermione was beyond pissed at the bastard as well, maiming him was still off the table apparently, or the bloke would already be bleeding out somewhere.

Thankfully, Hermione had agreed to ward him off of the property after their fight. And to Theo's knowledge, the git hadn't tried to come back. He had been asking to floo her multiple times a day to apologize though, but Ginevra always handled those interactions for the rest of them by throwing him her middle finger before closing the connection.

"Agreements with the council in Russia are looking promising. Once they are secured, we will have the reinforcements needed to handle the third phase."

Meaning the Death Eater army that would still remain after they took care of killing the noseless git.

Theo has no desire to be a part of that phase. No more battlefields. One was enough for him.

"We still need to discuss a plan for after killing You Know Who for the five of us. But I believe 'Mione should be here for that discussion."

Theo hears Draco's breath catch, and his bones crack at the sound of the awful pet name the red head had for his girl.

Shit... did the ginger have a death wish?

Draco had tried to force The Order to take Ronald off of the mission and replace him with Longbottom, but for a reason beyond Theo, they wouldn't listen to his demands. By the way Draco was staring down almost everyone at the table currently, Theo is convinced he had an idea, but he hadn't shared it with him yet.

"Granger will not be taking part in that phase of the mission."

The words are clipped, and barely make it through his clenched teeth.

Apparently something had happened between him and Hermione a couple days ago after Ronald had left. Something good too for a change of pace in their disastrous lives. Theo couldn't really understand how the two went from shoving, and screaming, and crying at each other, to incessantly shagging for three days straight.

All Draco had told him was that this had been real for both of them for a while now.

Whatever the hell that meant.

And yes, while the shagging was becoming a bit ridiculous in his opinion, especially because the two still proved how entirely horrible they were at putting up silencing charms, he was beyond happy for them both.

The morning after the altercation with Ron, the two had joined him and Ginevra for breakfast for less than five minutes before jumping each other, and disappearing back into their room for the rest of the day.

If anyone deserved a break, it was them.

"I am pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate you putting words into her mouth you prick."