Chapter 16: Draco

TW!!! - Abuse throughout the chapter.

All rights of characters and world are reserved to J.K. Rowling

___________

"I placed a disillusionment charm on the performance potion. It is in your left pocket. Just make sure you take it subtly, and no one should notice. The lust potion is in the right pocket if the Dark Lord agrees to allow her to take it. Hermione, your contraceptive potion is good for another three days. I also have some for after. Draught of Peace, Pain Suppressant, dittany...."

He keeps talking, but Draco hears nothing else rather than his heart beating in his ears as they walk down the hallway of his old home.

There are no thoughts in his head, no feelings; it is bare, black, barren.

Until he feels her small, warm hands wrap around his and squeeze.

Please, please stop touching me, Granger...

I can't do this.

He yanks his arm away from her and walks a few steps forward.

He is about to rape her. Her. She can call this fucked up situation whatever she wants, but he knows what it is. He isn't in denial.

Even Theo tried to convince him this was some grey area of assault on both sides, which he had laughed at.

How had this day gone to hell so fucking fast?

It started great. Draco planned on putting it down as one of his favorite days in history.

He could still taste her on his tongue as he took each breath. He knew it was probably wrong, but as soon as he walked out of that room, he found he couldn't help himself. He needed to know what she tasted like.

Just that thought, that want as she made herself come at his instructions, following them perfectly, had him burst all over his hand as he stroked himself. Along with the fantastic sounds she emitted at her actions. He always imagined she was a vocal one.

So when she placed her soaked hand into his, he held the precious essence of her so carefully to ensure he wouldn't lose a drop. She was mortified. He was elated. He couldn't get out of that room fast enough.

As soon as he locked the lavatory door, he licked every inch of his hand clean. She tasted fucking fantastic. She tasted how alcohol made him feel. Intoxicated. Addicted.

He wanted that shirt she wiped her hand on. He wanted to create a charm to ensure her scent never left it, that it would always smell of the two of them, even after there weren't two of them anymore.

And now, less than a few hours later, he is walking down a hall to become one of the many men who had taken advantage of her. To be placed in the same category as Carrow, Nott Sr., and fucking Dolohov.

He knows he won't be able to live with himself after this. He won't be able to ever allow himself to feel again. A shell, that is what he will become for the remainder of her time with them.

Empty, just like he was for most of his 5th, 6th, and 7th year in school. And then, he would end the shit of a life that he has lived in a way that left as much damage behind as possible. He would make sure his death was a tidal wave, destroying all those on his ever-growing list.

"Malfoy, wait, please just look at me."

Her voice breaks through the nothingness. Somehow she always broke his concentration.

"I can't."

It's all he says because it is all he can say. There is so much he wants to say, and scream, and yell so fucking loud that his voice breaks away, never to be heard again.