Chapter 19: Draco

TW!! - depictions of gore and abuse.

All right of characters and world are reserved to J.K. Rowling.
______________________________________

He wakes to a sleeping Granger in his arms. For a moment he thinks he is dreaming, until he recalls her curling into him hours ago after battling another nightmare.

It was a new one. At least a new one to him. He had no idea about the particulars of why she hated the sound of thunder so much, until last night.

He had shared with her all the creative ways he had been thinking up to kill the fucker, and for some reason, his witch indulged in every sick and twisted fantasy.

He thought after sharing how they could place flesh eating bugs into dirt and encase him up to his neck and let them feast on him for a couple of weeks, she would have told him to stop, or at least shake her head at his depravity. Instead the Golden Girl asked him where they would find these flesh eating bugs.

She seriously just kept getting better and better.

He thought he knew her before. He held every piece of information about her so close, that he believed himself to be an expert on the girl in his arms. He believed she really couldn't surprise him anymore after watching her so closely for years. But she continued to prove him wrong every day she had been with them these past months.

Last night being the biggest and best surprise of all. He still struggled to believe it actually happened. But as he looks down and sees the small mark on her neck, with a similar one on his collarbone from her, he knows it is real.

No way in hell am I covering this one.

Apparently he was supposed to be teaching her, helping her learn what she liked and disliked, but what she didn't know was that she was actually teaching him. Answering so many questions that had filled his mind for years.

Was she noisy? Hell yes. She made the absolute most delectable pretty noises he had ever heard. Parkinson had been a performer, loud and obnoxious. Another girl he had been with was the same. The other three had been quiet fucks, and he really didn't like that either. He knew he was good at sex, but he liked their bodies to remind him of that during the act. And the other one was a one night stand that was so dull he can't even remember the specifics.

Granger wasn't loud or quiet. She was perfect. Her noises were real and reactionary and made him feel like he was doing everything right.

Would she be timid or adventurous? That answer became clear pretty quickly as she took some control and started stripping him, and running her glorious mouth all over his chest out of her own pure desire.

Yes there were a couple moments of her holding back, but that was quickly rectified after she received assurance from him. He knew the witch loved being praised. He would have to throw in more of that next time.

Because she said there is going to be a next time.
You lucky bastard.

Would she be all sweet or fiery? Oh my gods both. Both in such beautiful and arousing harmony. Saying things like he was breathtaking one moment, and then asking him to 'teach her how to come' the next.

Fuck he was getting hard just thinking about it.

He feels her body twitch slightly in his arms and she lets out a sleepy sigh.

Maybe he should wake her before she has a chance to wake up on her own? He really didn't want her to switch or have a memory take over like it had in the past.

She seemed to really like him talking to her. Even that first time she woke up from almost dying when Theo first found her, she had responded positively for a while to him talking to her.